If I can claim one thing in this life—it is that I am one of THE biggest Harry Potter fans. Not kidding, I once dressed up as Moaning Myrtle for a costume contest at a bookstore, and had a toilet seat around my head. So when I think of the book and movie series that I love so much, I start to think of how the characters would fit into my life and in the city that I live and love. Below is a nearly-complete list of where every major Harry Potter character would eat in Tallahassee, Florida. And I think I would know, don't be riddikulus!

Harry Potter: Liberty Bar & Restaurant

Whenever I think of wee little Harry Potter and the days of discovering the wizarding world, I think of his fascination with Diagon Alley and the school trips to Hogsmeade. The trendy, yet lively atmosphere at Tallahassee's Liberty Bar & Restaurant is the perfect fit for young Mr. Potter to spend a few galleons treating his Gryffin gang to some classic pub-style foods and house-made cocktails that just might live up to the likes of Butterbeer and Firewhiskey. Liberty may not be the Three Broomsticks, but it's Tallahassee's twist!

The Weasleys: Jim & Milt's Bar-B-Q

It's no secret that the Weasley family is short on gold and big on appetite! Jim & Milt's is popular for their fantastic barbecue in a spacious and inviting environment that offers up $5 pitchers and specials on wings. The entire Weasley crew can easily spread out on the picnic tables and feed the bottomless-pits that are their stomachs. Plus, there's no better Tally spot for Arthur to people-watch all of the Seminoles/muggles that frequent this local fan-favorite!

Hermione Granger: Vale Food Co.

We should all be eating here, and of course, Hermione would have known that before stepping a foot onto Tallahassee soil. In a town full of poor, hungry college kids, this establishment stands to nourish us all. Hermione Granger would look at our fast-food and scoff as she lives to be as old as Nicholas Flamel without needing to create a Sorcerer's (or Philosopher's if you're cheeky) stone. With the hearty recipes and healthy alternatives, Hermione would be feeding her mind and body to ace her O.W.L's with everything this spot has to offer! Or, at least midterms. Maybe one day we'll learn.

Draco Malfoy: Township

Come on, you mudbloods, did you really think Draco Malfoy would eat anywhere else? Slytherins, I mean 21 and up, only at this establishment. The caste system is alive and well, or so it seems when underaged in Tallahassee. Malfoy would live for this subtle exclusion and dine extravagantly in the College Town hot spot!  No hate to Township, of course, we all secretly had a crush on Tom Felton growing up. Also, Malfoy does have a taste for the finer things in life, and this spot and it's similar companions, Madison Social, Centrale,  SoDough, and Magda's are all testaments to the best splurges in town. 

Rubeus Hagrid: Momo's Pizza

Only a half-giant pizza for a half-giant character will do! Momo's Pizza is a Tallahassee staple- for residents, tourists, and game-day enthusiasts alike. A trip to Tallahassee without a trip to Momo's is like going to the Quidditch World Cup and staying in your tent the entire time- it's still fun and magical, but you're missing the whole experience. Hagrid would be a 'usual' on every Monday to get the most out of his gamekeeper and Keeper of Keys and Grounds of Hogwarts salary with Momo's $5 Monday which includes a huge slice and drink!  

Albus Dumbledore: Suwannee Room

Gryffindor house, Hogwarts school, Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore, and Suwannee, the Florida State University Dining Hall, are synonymous to one another- they coexist and yet are the same. They are monuments, giants in the world of fiction and reality. The Hogwarts headmaster could easily serve as FSU headmaster, and what better place to begin the feast at than the very hall that so closely resembles the Great Hall than FSU's Suwannee Room? While the "house elves" actually earn wages, and the doors are greeted by Mrs. Killings instead of a snarling Mr. Filch, I think the substitutes are acceptable. Maybe when construction ends to on-campus, we can all grab a bowl of cereal and be thankful there aren't any ghosts to pop up and interrupt your last minute study-sesh. 

Luna Lovegood: Magda's Coffee, Sweets, & Eats

If Luna Lovegood were to eat in Tallahassee I'm not sure if she would visit Magda's... or own it. The child-like creations and spunky ambiance of this location could easily be the brainchild of the one and only Luna Lovegood. With combinations such as brioche buns sandwiching your choice of ice cream, cereal milk lattes and milkshakes, or a mix of savory treats there is sure to be a menu item that would give an equally aesthetic look with her spectrespecs. 

Sorry if you got lost along the way with the HP references, but don't feel bad, there's a place for everyone in the fandom even if you are a muggle.