Dutch Bros Coffee was founded in 1922 by two brothers and yes, they were Dutch. Their three main values consist of speed, quality, and service. There are many different reasons why people love going to Dutch Bros. What's so great about Dutch Bros? Well here are some reasons why:

1. Not Limited to Just Coffee

Although it is called Dutch Bros Coffee, they sell a variety of drinks. I myself, am not a big coffee drinker but I love Dutch Bros. They offer many other drinks such as smoothies, frosts, teas, Italian sodas, Rebels, and freezes. You can also get them with almost any flavor you can think of. Another option you have is to get your drink hot, cold, or blended. Dutch Bros gives you a lot of freedom in making the perfect drink for yourself.

2. It's Very Convenient 

Most Dutch Bros locations have a drive-thru with an option of ordering at a window which you can walk up to. For the most part, people usually pick the drive-thru. When the line is long, all you have to do is sit in your car and someone will come up to your window and take your order. How simple is that? 

3. Friendly Service

Dutch Bros is known for their friendly services. There hasn't been a time where I have seen an employee without a smile on their face. They always ask about your day and like to make small talk while you're waiting for your drink. It makes the waiting go by very quickly!

4. Reward System 

While their drinks are already pretty cheap and affordable, they offer the use of stamp cards. If you buy 10 cups, you'll get your 11th one for FREE! If you're lucky, they'll even throw in a few extra stamps at times and that's not even the best part. You can get any drink in any size too. Not that I need it, but I usually use my free drink on a large Rebel. I mean... it's free, so why not get your money's worth?

5. It's Open 24 Hrs

Most locations are opened 24 hours. If they aren't, they're usually opened pretty late. Dutch Bros is good at any time of the day, so head on over now! 

For those that attend Washington State University, the closest Dutch Bros Coffee is in Moscow, ID. If you're ever bored in Pullman, take a drive to Dutch Bros with your friends! Some of the best memories I have at WSU involve late night Dutch runs with my best friends.