The Thirsty Beaver has always had a strong relationship with Bryant students for their good food and great deals, but they are stepping up their game this semester. Although we never thought that they could top 50 cent wings, they found a way. We sat down with the manager, Mike, at the Smithfield location, and here's what he told us about what's going on at the Thirsty Beaver this semester 2018. 

Monday

Start your week off right with Monday Night Lights, aka $2.00 light drafts! After a stressful one day of class, post weekend, head to Thirsty Beav for your light beer needs. You won't be disappointed. 

Tuesday

If you want to mix up your average Tuesday night, the Thirsty Beaver is doing $2.00 "kick the keg" and half off a basket of wings. This is a combination sent from heaven. Did we mention that they have several different sauces that are all drool worthy?

Wednesday

Wiener Wednesday? Winner Wednesday! $3.00 mini hot dogs that are to die for. Get them plain or pick from some of their specialty topping combos, but either way you can't go wrong. Then, you can wash them down with $6.00 margaritas. They also have trivia in Smithfield and Karaoke in Cranston.

Thursday

The Thirsty Beaver knows how much college kids love Thursdays, that's why it's stacked with tons of deals! We're talking $5.00 for a glass of wine and/or martinis, "Totcho" menu (that means tater tots galore), AND karaoke at Smithfield. Sounds like a dream come true. 

Friday

Friday nights feature live music from cool local bands and artists who come to show off their amazing skills. It's a great vibe for some delicious food and chill music (and drinks).

Saturday

Remember Saturday morning cartoons and sugary cereal back in the day? Well try the grown up version at Thirsty Beaver Brunch! From 10am-12pm, The Beav is serving up some great food like donuts (they even own their own donut shop in Warwick), breakfast skillets, eggs, bloody marys and so much more! They also hook it up at night with more live music.

Sunday

They have Sunday on lock with brunch from 10am-12pm again. We can't get enough!

So there you have it bulldogs: that's what's going on at the Thirsty Beaver this semester. So stop by for some good food and music! Also be sure to send us your pics at spoon_bulldogs on Instagram for a chance to get featured.