According to a recent article by The Daily Meal, Burlington Vermont was ranked number one on their list of “The Best College Towns for Food in America”. But, if you’re a broke college student, fine dining is way out of reach. Check out this list of Burlington restaurants offering awesome food and drink deals that won’t make your wallet cry.

Twisted Tuesday at Our House Bistro

Burlington

Photo Courtesy Our House Bistro

While not technically in Burlington, Our House Bistro serves up “wicked comfort food” like you wouldn’t believe. I’m talkin’ insane mac and cheese combinations like BBQ, Surf & Turf, and Pumpkin Eater mac. Every Tuesday they offer $2 Switchbacks and $2 off mac and cheese. Totally worth the trip to the Winooski Circle.

Heady Topper Tuesdays at Drink

Burlington

Photo by Danielle Allendorf

If you’re not willing to splurge for a pack of the “world class” rated Heady Topper, or if you’ve never tried one, hit up Drink on Tuesday. They have $4 Heady Toppers, that way you don’t have to break the bank to get your Heady fix.

Margarita Night

Burlington

Photo by Dan Goloborodko

El Gato serves up a mean margarita, as well as deliciously authentic Mexican food. Tuesday is Taco night, and Wednesdays they have $5 margaritas.

Ruben James Trivia Night

Burlington

Photo by Danielle Allendorf

Also known as RJs, Ruben James has trivia on Tuesdays with 45 cent wings and soooo many beer specials. You’ll never be able to choose just one.

Leunigs

Burlington

Photo by Dan Golobordko

Nobody does food better than the French, and Leunigs French Bistro is no exception. Lucky for us, the wonderful people at Leunigs have an Early Bird Special, as well as a discounted menu the last hour they are open.

Burger Night

Burlington

Photo by Dan Goloborodko

Since one just isn’t enough, there are two Burlington establishments, Rí Rá Irish Pub and The Scuffer, who offer half priced burgers on Wednesdays.

Dinner and a Movie

Burlington

Photo by Dan Goloborodko

Stumped for date night? Look no further. The Daily Planet, “where the locals dine” has this sick dinner deal where you get a half priced movie ticket to the Roxy, which is right across the street!
Looking for more? I got you: