Ann Arbor, Michigan is a booming college town. With bars, restaurants, and pubs in all areas of the city, the options are endless for eating, socializing, and celebrating. This Super Bowl Sunday, cheer on the Carolina Panthers or Denver Broncos (while also feasting on appetizers and drinking your weight in beer) at one of Ann Arbor’s most popular sporty hot spots.

Scorekeepers Bar & Grille

super bowl

Photo by Julie Mirliss

Ann Arbor’s most popular sports bar makes for an exciting viewing experience for any athletic event. With televisions in every corner, Skeeps is a go-to spot for both college and professional match-ups. Enjoy pitchers and wings as the Panthers and Broncos face off this Sunday, and don’t forget about the late-night chicken fingers.

The Arena

super bowl

Photo courtesy of mlive.com

Located in downtown Ann Arbor on East Washington Street, The Arena offers an entirely authentic athletic-themed dining experience. With signed jerseys mounted to the wall, pool tables, and pinball machines, The Arena is undoubtedly the place to be for sports fans.

Pizza House

super bowl

Photo courtesy of pizzahouse.com

Now you have the perfect excuse to dine at Pizza House before 2am. This year’s game will go perfectly with cheesy bread, deep-dish pizza, cinnamon sticks, or even a Chipati.

The Sports Bar

“Eat Sports, Drink Sports, Watch Sports, Talk Sports” is this hot spot’s motto. For those willing to travel the extra distance, enjoy this year’s game at The Sports Bar on Jackson Road. The bar was recently renovated to give it a more updated, athletic look and feel, and offers signature burgers that won’t disappoint.

Good Time Charley’s

super bowl

Photo by Alex Weiner

What better way to root for your favorite team than with a fishbowl at Charley’s? Enjoy burgers, mozzarella sticks, artichoke dip and all-things-Charley’s as you cheer on the game with fellow students.

The Brown Jug

super bowl

Photo courtesy of www.choppedonion.com

The Brown Jug, a campus pub located on South University, offers a primarily Greek menu to customers. Decorated entirely in college memorabilia, its sporty feel is an exciting place to spend Super Bowl Sunday.

Buffalo Wild Wings

Though not unique to Ann Arbor’s booming restaurant culture, Buffalo Wild Wings is a casual, tasty, and ever-so-sporty option. There’s nothing more fitting for the Super Bowl than wings, beer, and nachos with all the works.

The Blue Leprechaun

super bowl

Photo courtesy of getwisely.com

Munch on either Irish or American food at yet another campus hot spot. With three bars and endless televisions, Blue Lep is guaranteed to be a good time.

Ashley’s

super bowl

Photo courtesy of tripadvisor.com

Ashley’s—State Street’s Irish pub—is the perfect place for a relatively low key viewing experience. Not to mention its “premium burgers,” “pub bites” and happy hour dishes are more delicious than ever.

Grizzly Peak

super bowl

Photo courtesy of www.menuism.com

This downtown brewery provides a unique dining experience for local Michiganders. Choose from an array of beers as well as a menu full of sandwiches, tacos, pizza, meats, salads, ribs, and more.

You’re now more prepared than ever to watch this year’s Super Bowl. Whether you opt for a casual restaurant or a busier or high end bar, you are guaranteed an epic viewing experience with friends and fellow classmates. Game on, Ann Arbor.