We are more than excited that the newest Green & Tonic location just opened up in Fairfield, CT. With this location being the 5th and largest edition to the G&T family it is soon to be a Fairfield University favorite! Being only a 5 minute drive from campus, this is the perfect spot to come to study, grab a quick meal between classes, or get a refreshing smoothie bowl with your friends! Green and Tonic is also the newest addition for Vegan & Gluten Free meals in Fairfield, CT!

Why They Are So Amazing:

The whole concept around Green & Tonic is to let plants be the center of your plate, they are all about eating things that are better for you. They are 100% Plant-based, 100% Gluten Free, and 100% delicious! By using all locally sourced ingredients and no refined sugars, they make sure you can feel good about what you are putting in your body. G&T is not just meant for those who are plant based though, feel free to add the protein of your choice to any of the bowls or salads at home.

With being mainly grab and go, they have an amazing recycling program. All packaging is 100% recyclable or has already been recycled. The best part of this is their bottle envy program; when you bring back the glass bottle from their Supr Brew or soups, you get a dollar off your next purchase. Or you can bring it back to be refilled with any smoothie, coffee, or soup.

Okay lets talk about the coffee...

I was beyond impressed with the ingredients that are used in their Supr Brew. Not only is Green & Tonic the perfect place to do homework but they have amazing coffee options too! They use Shearwater Coffee as the base which is another one of our favorite local Fairfield places. But the best part is that they are all oat milk based, which is my personal favorite milk substitute. Additionally, they only use natural sweeteners such as dates, maple syrup, or their own homemade collagen boost powder. This powder is made from mushrooms to help collagen production, improve brain function, and give you that much needed boost to your day.

New Fall Menu

We had the pleasure of testing out some of the amazing new fall treats on their menu and every item was better than the next!

Some of the newest additions to their fall menu are:

- Eggplant Shawarma

- Butternut Squash Soup

- Lentil Soup

- Pumpkin Coffee Cake

- Apple Cinnamon Donut

- Cinnamon Apple Oats

- Lemon Poppy Muffin

- Pumpkin Spice Latte- Chai Cold Brew

Cleanse

Looking for a refresh? You're in luck, Green & Tonic has 3 different options for you! Ranging from cold-pressed juices to a mixture of food and juice depending on the level of a cleanse you are looking for.

The Jumpstart: This meal plan is a food and juice cleanse. Which is perfect for those who are looking to jumpstart their metabolism. It consists of 3 juices, 1 tea, a breakfast, a soup, and a salad for throughout the day!

The Reset: This is the perfect cleanse for those who are looking for something a little more intense. This is half of a soup and a smoothie, 3 times a day to detoxify, improve digestion, and fight bloating. 

Juice cleanse: There are 4 different juice cleanse options that G&T offers: The Reboot, Flourish, Immune, and Curate Your Own. Any of these will give you the refresh or detoxification you are looking for.

Compliments To The Chef

Chef Christine took the time to explain to us every ounce of thought and nutrition that goes into her recipes. 

Some of her personal recommendations are the Milky Way Superfood Smoothie (add blueberries, and chocolate maca powder) and the Pad Thai Salad

Student Discount & Giveaway

Want 20% your meal? Well, you're in luck! Green & Tonic is offering 20% off to all Fairfield University students when you show your stag cards at check out or use the code: FairfieldU20 at online checkout!

Also checkout @Spoon_fairfield to enter our $25 giveaway to @greenandtonic so you can try out some of the amazing things that were mentioned in this article!