Church Street is a unique place with neat little shops full of one of a kind jewelry that you friends from other colleges will be jealous of, but most importantly the home to some of the Burlington’s best restaurants.

Here is a definitive guide to the restaurants that you need to try on Church Street.

Breakfast

Farmhouse Tap and Grill

Church Street

Photo by Addy Cummings

When you’re choosing where to go for breakfast or brunch, The Farmhouse Tap and Grill is a fancier option. They pride themselves on their farm-to-table dining.

New Moon

Church Street

Photo by Addy Cummings

New Moon is a casual café that has absolutely amazing food. (It’s also a great place to study.) The have lots of fresh pressed juice and smoothie options.

Magnolia

Church Street

Photo by Addy Cummings

Magnolia is an awesome bistro that is tucked into a corner by the location of the original Ben and Jerry’s. They use delicious local foods and also serve plenty of gluten free dishes.

A Single Pebble

Church Street

Photo by Addy Cummings

If you are looking for a slightly more off-beat breakfast, A Single Pebble serves dim sum every Sunday morning. The waiter comes to your table with small plates of whatever the chef decided to whip up and you can choose what you would like to try. Dim sum is great to do with a group because you get a chance to try tons of different things.

Lunch

Sweetwaters

Church Street

Photo by Addy Cummings

Whenever you ask someone in Burlington where to go for dinner, chances are they’ll tell you to go to Sweetwaters. Sweetwaters is a great place to please a big crowd because of their diverse menu that is sure to have something for everyone.

Food Carts

If you’re visiting Burlington in the warmer months, you’ll see a food kiosk with a long line that you might decide to pass on thinking it’ll take too long but let me tell you, that line is there for a reason.

Fondly called the Dumpling Lady, the woman that works at the Hong’s Chinese Dumplings has a killer recipe. She is not always out and cooking, but when she is, it’s worth a stop.

Dinner

Pascolo Ristorante

Church Street

Photo by Addy Cummings

If you want your classic Italian dinner, Pascolo is relatively new and offers a great atmosphere and really good Italian dishes.

Ri Ra’s

Church Street

Photo by Addy Cummings

If you’re looking for pub food, RiRa’s has Irish style plates and half price burgers on Tuesday.

Dessert (the most important part)

Lake Champlain Chocolates

Church Street

Photo by: Addy Cummings

A classic, but often forgotten, spot is Lake Champlain Chocolates. They have a ton of freshly made sweet treats and it smells like absolute heaven in there.

Ben & Jerry’s

Church Street

Photo by Addy Cummings

If you’re in Burlington and you haven’t already chosen to eat Ben & Jerry’s multiple times throughout the day, then this is your opportunity to do so. Plus, Burlington is Ben & Jerry’s birthplace, so why would you miss out?

The most important part of eating on Church Street is to take advantage of the outdoor seating when you can. The people watching alone is a great reason to eat outside, but it is also important to take advantage of the beautiful weather Vermont (usually) has to offer.

If you’re hungry for more, read up: