We all understand what a struggle it is to be a broke college student. Luckily, there are more than a few good places in Westwood that offer some pretty great discounts. Here are six that you need to know.

Bella Pita

Photo by Mary Schoneman

Bella Pita serves fresh Mediterranean food on Gayley Avenue. Students get 10% off with their Bruin Card.

Panini Cafe

Photo by Mary Schoneman

There are a few Panini Cafe locations around LA, and you can find the Westwood cafe on Lindbrook Drive.  Bring your Bruin Card for 20% off your order.

Bibigo

Photo by Mary Schoneman

Bibigo is a chain that serves Korean food, and their Westwood location is on Broxton Avenue. Students get a 15% discount on their order.

Jersey Mike’s

Photo by Mary Schoneman

Jersey Mike’s is located down the street from Trader Joe’s, on Glendon Avenue. Show your Bruin Card for 15% off, or pay with your Bruin Card to get a free chips and drink as well.

Chick-fil-A

Photo by Mary Schoneman

Chick-fil-A is a chain known for their chicken sandwiches and chicken nuggets. Their Westwood location is on the corner of Westwood Boulevard and Le Conte Avenue. On Monday’s you can get a free sandwich with the purchase of a large side or drink.

Bristol Farms

Photo by Mary Schoneman

Bristol Farms is a grocery store on Westwood Boulevard. Bring your Bruin Card for 10% off your purchase.