Champaign-Urbana is known for having an amazing selection of restaurants and bars for UIUC students to choose from every day and night. The most popular street on campus, Green Street, is the go-to place for any of your foodie desires. Whether you’re looking for drunchies, hangover food or just a classic burger to grab between classes, Green Street has what you need. With so many options, sometimes it’s hard to decide just what you want to eat. We surveyed 100 students on campus to find out the “best of the best” eateries on campus so you’ll never struggle with deciding where to eat ever again. And the winners are…

1. Best Dessert: Insomnia Cookies

top 6

Photo by Alyssa Fleischman

Whether you’re celebrating your best friend’s birthday or struggling to stay awake at a late night studying sesh, Insomnia Cookies is there for you. With their wide variety of cookies, brownies, ice-cream and toppings, there are endless combinations to satisfy your sweet tooth. Too lazy to walk to Insomnia? No worries, online ordering and delivery is just a click or call away.

2. Best Burger and Fries: Joe’s Brewery

Joe’s Brewery isn’t just an awesome place for block; they actually have one of the best lunch and dinner menus on campus. With 21 different burger options, you’re guaranteed to find something that will satisfy your carnivorous craving. Order your burger with a side of loaded fries, that’s golden brown fries covered in green onions, bacon, ranch and cheddar cheese sauce, and forget about every bad thing that’s ever happened to you. #blessed

3. Best Pizza: Papa Del’s

top 6

Photo by Alexa Polinsky

Being a midwestern campus, UIUC is filled with students from the Chicago area. These Chicago-loving college kids know a thing or two about true deep-dish pizza, and Papa Del’s does not disappoint with their unbelievably good ‘za. With 5 different size options and over 16 different toppings, there is just simply no one better on campus. Papa Del’s isn’t just number one in the hearts of most students on campus, however. Come Dad’s Weekend, family and out-of-towners flock to this beloved pizza joint and pack the restaurant full.

4. Best Food Truck: Cracked: the egg came first

Food trucks have been taking the nation by storm lately, and Champaign-Urbana surely isn’t left out of the mix. UIUC students’ unanimous answer for their favorite food truck on campus was easily Cracked. Open during the day and late into the night, Cracked gives students a conveniently located place to grab an order of crispy tots or a delicious breakfast sammy no matter what time it is or what state of sobriety they’re in.

5. Best Bar: The Red Lion

Senior night? Block? Happy hour? The Red Lion has it all. Red Lion, or “TRL” as the locals say, hosts many events throughout the week that are guaranteed to keep students out until 2 am on a school night. With the opening of their new beer garden, The Red Lion enables more space for students to order Tequila Sunrises or Whiskey Cokes in rain or shine.

6. Best Drunk Eats: Wingin’ Out

Located across the street from the number one bar on campus, The Red Lion, Wingin’ Out has a steady flow of customers on the reg. From macaroni and cheese bites to extra saucy wings, Wingin’ Out is the perfect spot to fulfill all of your drunken needs.