If you’re anything like me, you’re probably using Easter as an excuse to indulge in an extravagant brunch this coming Sunday. I love everything about the concept of brunch; the way it practically encourages you to sleep in, in addition to the way that it doesn’t restrict you to only breakfast or only lunch options. Above all, brunch is the ideal way to begin every Sunday and here are the top five places where you should probably be:

1. The Great Dane

This Sunday The Great Dane if offering it’s special Easter brunch buffet that was voted the city’s best brunch buffet in Madison Magazine’s reader’s poll. Though they don’t provide the full menu, they will offer more than 40 food options including made to order omelets and a prime rib carving station. Keep in mind that there are multiple locations and not all are offering Easter brunch, so research your local Great Dane for more information.

average

Address: multiple locations
Easter Sunday hours: 9am-2:30pm

2. Madison Concourse Hotel

In the mood to feel like you’re on vacation? Why not try the Madison Concourse Hotel’s Easter Brunch! For $35 you can choose from an impressive number of dishes including a cooked to order eggs station and pancakes with your choice of multiple toppings. Reservations are required.

Expensive

Address: 1 West Dayton Street, Madison WI 53703
Easter Sunday hours: 9am-1pm

3. Graze

Photo courtesy of foodnfocus.com

A classic, Graze is one of everyone’s favorite brunch spots. Though they aren’t doing anything special for Easter, their classic brunch fare never disappoints.

average

Address: 1 South Pinckney Street, Madison WI 53703
Easter Sunday hours: 9am-3pm

4. Sardine

Photo courtesy of thehightea.com

With a beautiful location on Lake Monona, Sardine is a perfect spot to spend your Sunday morning. It is a long walk or short drive away, and a tad pricey, but hey, it’s a holiday.

average

Address: 617 Williamson Street, Madison WI 53703
Easter Sunday hours: 9am-2:30pm

5. Liliana’s

Still a victim of post Mardi Gras blues? Try Liliana’s New Orleans cuisine for their Sunday Easter buffet at $29 per person . Liliana’s is a 12 minute drive from the Madison Capitol, but I have a feeling that their brunch buffet with options such as beignets and bananas foster bread pudding will make it worth your while.

Expensive

Address: 2951 Triverton Pike Drive, Fitchburg WI 53711
Easter Sunday hours: 9am-3pm