Let’s be real, we all love coffee. It’s a college student necessity, especially when midterms are coming up. Pulling late nighters isn’t anything to brag about–but these coffee shops are. So camp out, enjoy the free wifi and study your heart out. Here’s the best coffee shops around the area for the perfect Instagram shot and the best espresso shots.

1. Gryphon Cafe

A photo posted by The Gryphon Cafe (@gryphoncafe) on Jan 11, 2015 at 12:51pm PST

Gryphon Cafe has a cozy, intimate atmosphere and a delicious menu for the wintertime with soups, salads and sandwiches. Enjoy the free wifi and local art, with live music on Fridays and Saturdays. It’s well-known around Wayne, but undeniably worth mentioning as it has enough space upstairs to spread out your homework and chat with friends. We recommend the millet muffins, tomato carrot bisque soup and soy mocha lattes.

2. Hothouse Coffee

A photo posted by Kat(herine) Lee (@whatkatsby) on Feb 9, 2015 at 3:48pm PST

What other coffee shop has the perfect blend of late hours and vegan snacks? Only Hothouse Coffee in Bryn Mawr, of course. Open until 9:30pm on Fridays and Saturdays, it’s housed in the same building as the historic Bryn Mawr Film Institute–so take time to catch an indie movie while you’re there. Hothouse has free wifi, and is conveniently located next to the regional rail train station. Our favorites on the menu include the piping hot “ultimate oatmeal” with cinnamon, chai lattes, and homemade herbal teas.

3. HubBub Coffee

A photo posted by HubBub Brew Co. (@hubbubcoffee) on Sep 28, 2015 at 12:47pm PDT

Here’s our tip for HubBub Coffee: visit during the slow hours, because the shop fills up quickly around 6pm aka closing time on weekdays. If that isn’t an indicator of popularity, we don’t know what is. Best of all, HubBub features free parking which is hard to find on the Main Line. Try the nitro cold brew and fresh pressed juices (local only to the Radnor location), as well as a handy option for 64 oz cold brew bottle delivery to get your caffeine fix.

4. The Wayne Coffee & Ice Cream Bar

If you’re in the mood for a sweet treat, head over to Wayne Coffee & Ice Cream Bar. It’s a bit off the beaten path as a local business, but the unique ice cream flavors and roast coffee really make the trip worth it. Word of advice: the three tables are small, so it’s not the place to get work done but rather to take a study break. They serve the best affogato (vanilla ice cream topped with an espresso shot) and conveniently accept credit cards.

5. Devon Donut & Bagel Company

Want some breakfast after your all-nighter? Devon Donut & Bagel Company opens at 6:00am and totally has you covered with one-of-a-kind donut varieties and breakfast sandwiches. There’s butterscotch crunch, key lime pie, salted caramel and cinnamon sugar pumpkin (perfect to pair with your Starbucks #PSL, am I right?) among other classic flavors like powdered strawberry jelly. If you’re not feeling donuts, we recommend either the french toast or asiago cheese bagels.

Don’t worry, we know how important coffee is to you–so try a few local favorites instead of Holy Grounds. There’s nothing better than a delicious pastry, deep roast coffee and the ambiance of a coffee shop.