I don't know about all of you, but I do love me a good porch to sit on to enjoy a nice cold drink and a view to boot. What better way to spend a summer night, right? Find some time before school strikes to squeeze these few spots in. Toronto hosts many a rooftop bar, so these patios are just a handful of the highlights.

1. The Porch - 250 Adelaide West Street

The Porch was a headliner last summer, hitting a peak of success. However, it still has its charm. For one, the most popular drink is served in a bucket to bring back all of the nostalgic trips to the beach. This time, it includes a slushy-style margarita. Sip on these with the gals while overlooking the CN Tower; nothing says the 6ix more than that.

2. Mascot Brewery - 31 Mercer Street

tea, coffee
Sarah Katz

Mascot Brewery is another crowd pleaser. This cool rooftop sits on Mercer Street, which is quite reminiscent of SoHo in NYC for me. This bar is just as trendy as its rooftop neighbors, including or even . Order a drink with some friends and enjoy some favorite pub snacks on a nice night here. Be weary of those pesky games though, they really do bring the crowds.

3. Amsterdam Brewhouse - 245 Queens Quay West

Amsterdam Brewhouse sits right on Queens Quay, overlooking the harbor front. You won't be disappointed here with the and a scrumptious dinner to enjoy gazing into Lake Ontario. Walk around the docks after dinner to get some memorable pics.

4. Hemingway's - 142 Cumberland Avenue

beer, coffee, pizza
Sarah Katz

Last but not least, a personal favorite of mine, Hemingway's. This restaurant and bar resides in Yorkville, a quick walk from campus and offers an assortment of drinks and food for your dining pleasure. You'll often see groups of young professionals here, enjoying a drink or two after work. Their rooftop is illuminated by twinkly lights and is nice and toasty to provide you with that warm welcome. Check out Hemingway's if you don't know what to do with your summer evening.