Bagels and Noodles may as well be known as “The Perfect Hangover Cure”. You just rolled out of bed with your makeup still on from last night, chugged a water bottle, popped a few Advil and now you are somewhat ready to conquer the day. And what’s a better way to start your day than with brunch?

Bagels and Noodles

COFFEE.

Bagels and Noodles

Ahhh, that first taste. You slowly feel yourself becoming more and more of a person again, sip by sip. Alright. Menu time.

Bread. Bread. Bread.

Bagels and Noodles

Must. Eat. Bread. Good thing Bagels and Noodles has a fabulous selection of bagels. From plain to blueberry your bread needs will definitely be met.

Ooo. But…noodles. I can definitely go for noodles.

Bagels and Noodles

We all go into Bagels and Noodles with a closed mind. A bagel is exactly what I need to cure my hangover, right? But noodles though…noodles can definitely do the trick. From their classic Chicken Noodle Soup to their Fried Rice, eating Asian entrees for brunch will make you feel like you’re doing something wrong. But hey, if eating Lo Mein at 10am is wrong, then I don’t want to be right.

Bagels AND Noodles!

Bagels and Noodles

As the waitress comes over to take your order, you and your brunch buddy make a game time decision. She will order the popular Pad Thai dish and you will order the delicious Eggel Bagel. The best of both worlds.

If I see anyone right now I may cry.

Bagels and Noodles

GIF courtesy of Giphy.com

Now that the stress of the order is over, time to focus on the company. You look around and to your surprise you don’t see anyone you know…yet. You let out a sigh of relief as you count your blessings that no one has the misfortune of seeing you right now.

Finally.

Bagels and Noodles

GIF courtesy of idiva.com

After you and your brunch buddy reminisce about the bad decisions you made last night, your heart fills with pure happiness when you spot your waitress with what looks to be your order. She walks closer and closer to your table and finally the food has arrived. Bagels and noodles: the perfect combo to successfully treat your dreadful hangover.

I can’t wait to eat this.

Bagels and Noodles

You grab your Eggel Bagel. You are about to take a monstrous bite of that eggy, cheesy, meaty deliciousness. The moment you dive in and realize you bit off way more than you can chew, you look up and immediately regret all your life choices up until that moment.

Oh no no no no no…

Bagels and Noodles

Oh no. Mouth full. Mid bite. Makeup from last night. Hair in a messy bun. Of course now is the time you see the cute boy you met last night. You attempt to hide yourself behind your bagel as you debate whether or not you should wave high or ignore him and his friends.

Should I say hi?

Bagels and Noodles

As you finish your last sip of coffee and basically lick the bowl of Pad Thai noodles clean, you realize you are officially cured of the horrible hangover you once were suffering from. With caffeine in your blood and carbs in your belly, you convince yourself to find the courage to say hi to the boy from last night sitting a few tables down.

Successful brunching.

Bagels and Noodles

Okay, that wasn’t so bad. Hangover free, talked to that boy…pretty successful brunch if you ask me.