Not only does Captain Kidd's in Redondo Beach offer fresh seafood in their market ranging anywhere from crab to swordfish to mussels and clams, but you don't even have to cook it yourself. If you want to try your culinary hand at home, you can surely purchase any fish you dream of and prepare it in the comfort of your home. But instead, you can take advantage of the beautiful outdoor patio with a sea breeze while Captain Kidd's chefs prepare your seafood -battered, deep-fried or grilled. This seafood market will cook your fresh fish for you, any way you like it.

Captain Kidd's allows you to not only buy extremely fresh and delicious fish as they have at this seafood market since 1976, but they will prepare it to your preference to utter perfection. 

Buy from the market

From Snapper, Catfish, Cod, Ahi Tuna and Jumbo Shrimp, select any fish you'd like from their large and impressive fresh fish case. Once you've chosen your seafood entree, take it home to cook or have the chefs at Captain Kidd's prepare it for you. Choose from three preparations: grilled with your choice of seasoning, sautéed with lemon herb butter or deep-fried with cracker meal or tempura. Served with fresh lemon and tartar sauce, why not allow someone else to do the cooking for a change? 

Add sides

Choose from classic seafood pairings such as french fries, macaroni salad and delicious hush puppies. They even offer rice pilaf or jasmine rice and veggies if you're looking for something lighter with battered fish or popcorn shrimp

Soup or salad?

Of course this seafood haven offers both Manhattan and regular style Clam Chowder in a cup or bread bowl, and it is insanely good. With fresh clams and tender potatoes, this Clam Chowder should not be passed up and is perfect for the ocean mist just outside the doors of Captain Kidd's. You can also enjoy a seafood salad by selecting most any of their fresh fish to accompany mixed greens and dressing. 

Order from their daily menu

Treat Captain Kidd's as a normal restaurant and order from their daily menu. Choose appetizers such as Garlic Bread, enormous Mussels, Calamari or Soft Shell Crab. Then choose your main dish by selecting any fish for the chefs to prepare, or if you want to cool it on the seafood for the rest of the meal, they offer land dishes as well. A Chicken Sandwich, New York Steak with Scallops, Shrimp or Lobster (classic surf and turf), or even a Cheeseburger are also options. 

Don't skip the specials

The specialty dishes at Captain Kidd's seafood market range from a Crab Cake Sandwich to Shrimp Fajitas to their infamous Fish Tacos (grilled or baja). You can also enjoy a Salmon Burger, Peel & Eat Shrimp or a delicious Lobster Roll.

#SpoonTip: You can also take any of these delectable seafood dishes to-go along with beer or wine for a perfect date night. 

So next time lobster, shrimp or fresh fish is what you crave, head over to Captain Kidd's in Redondo beach where you can bring home fresh cuts or relax and enjoy the Redondo Beach breeze as they prepare your meal for you.