Going back to school the Monday after Spring Break is a treacherously daunting task. Fortunately, today aligns with Pi Day (which is celebrated March 14 each year), meaning some Athens restaurants are dishing out irresistible deals.

pi

Fight your Monday blues with the annual Your Pie and Fox’s Pizza deals, or check out Pouch which is new to the π action.

1. Your Pie

pi

Photo courtesy of Your Pie via Instagram.com

While you can’t hit up the now defunct downtown location, Your Pie has four other restaurants in Athens from Five Points to East Side where you can get in on their $3.14 specials on pints, pizzas, and combos.

Tag your insta photos with #YourPieDay for the chance to get extra swag from the pizza company and don’t forget to add #spoonfeed and @spoon_uga so we can check out your pie too.

2. Pouch

pi

Photo by Mollie Simon

If you are spending Monday on campus, head over to Broad Street for $3.14 pies and pints from Pouch. Use the cash you save on the normal pie price to get a side of their unbelievably savory beer-battered sidewinder fries. #noragrets

3. Fox’s Pizza Den

pi

Photo courtesy of Fox’s via instagram.com

Worried about lines in town? Take a road trip 20 minutes from the Arch to Fox’s Pizza Den in Watkinsville which will also have 12″ medium one topping pizzas for $3.14.

Not worried about the price tag but still want to celebrate Pi Day in style? Grab a slice of grapefruit custard pie from Heirloom Cafe or something sweet from The Grit. Whatever you do, don’t get to March 15 without some pi(e) in your system.