There is no better way to spend a beautiful Sunday morning in NOLA than with a decadent sweet or savory brunch. Although food is an essential aspect of brunch, our favorite brunch spots always offer deliciously creative bottomless drink specials. After all, there’s no better cure than the “hair of the dog” after a long Saturday night.

1. Elizabeth’s Restaurant in the Bywater

new orleans

Photo courtesy of Terry Ballard

Along with house-made Bloody Mary’s, spiked coffee, and “Ghetto Fabulous” mimosas, Elizabeth’s lets you make your own mimosa with the purchase of a bottle of champagne. All those options paired with a dish like sweet potato and duck hash on top of a cornbread waffle make for an unforgettable brunch.

2. Tivoli and Lee

new orleans

Photo by Sara Leeds

Located in the center of Lee Circle, this modern southern restaurant has the most unique Bloody Mary bar you will ever encounter. A modest $15 allows unlimited access to an assortment of freshly squeezed tomato juices, pickled vegetables, and even bacon. For $10, you can also get bottomless mimosas.

3. Superior Seafood

new orleans

Photo by Sara Leeds

A popular dinner spot among New Orleanians, Superior Seafood remains a hidden gem in terms of brunch. Two menu standouts are the fluffy omelette stuffed with roasted tomatoes and creamy avocado, as well as the the Cochon de Lait Benedict on a homemade biscuit. For only $3 more, brunch can be accompanied by Superior’s signature Frozen Mimosa, which tastes just like a grown-up slushee.

4. Ruby Slipper Cafe

new orleans

Photo courtesy of William Metcalf Jr.

If you’re a pancake lover, stop by Ruby Slipper for some of the best in town. A freshly made short stack with one of their pomegranate infused mimosas will take you straight to Brunch Heaven. There’s usually a wait for a table, but it is so worth it.

For more boozy brunch ideas, check out these articles: