College kids are on a tight budget, but we somehow always find a way to drink. Lucky for us, downtown Auburn has got plenty of specials for every night of the week!

Monday

Photo courtesy of @quixotesauburn Instagram

While not one of the most popular drinking days here in Auburn, more specials (especially involving food) are being offered downtown than you might think. Head to Quixotes for Wing Night; offering $5.50 wing platters as well as $1 Budweiser/Coors light drafts. 1716 has $3 32 oz wells and $1 drafts from 7-10 p.m. While you’re at it, participate in the tricycle races! The last Monday night special is at Moe’s BBQ, also hosting their signature wing night, Moe Monday. 50 cents per wing, Bingo starting at 9 pm, and $1 Budweiser drafts from 4-9 pm make this a Monday night favorite.

Tuesday

Photo courtesy of @moesoriginalbbqauburn Instagram.

Tuesday has become a favorite for week-night bar-goers. My personal favorite special of the week, Moe’s BBQ Wine Night sells bottles of wine for $5 each. Unfortunately, due to growing popularity, the wine is known to sell out quickly so make sure you get there early enough to snag a bottle! If you are more of a tequila person, 1716 has Tequila Tuesday with $2 tequila shots from 7-10 pm, $5 margaritas all night, and $3 tall boys. Taco Tuesday at Quixotes offers three tacos plus chips and salsa/queso for $3 and $2.50 Mexican beers. Later on in the night, head to SkyBar for karaoke.

Wednesday

Photo courtesy of @1716auburn Instagram.

Wednesday is another one of the biggest nights downtown other than the weekend. Every bar in Auburn offers some type of drink special on Wednesdays. Quixotes is always a popular choice with $3 32 oz wells from 5-9 pm, with Bourbon Street Bar offering the same deal from 6-9 pm, and SkyBar offering the same from 7-9 pm. Enjoy the Wednesday Night Drinking Club at 1716 with $3 32 oz Budweiser, $3 32 oz wells, and $3 vegas bombs all from 6-9 pm.

Thursday

Photo by Lauren Schwartz.

A more relaxed social scene is drawing more and more students to the bars on Thursday nights, with most of the credit going to 1716’s Bingo Night. Compete with your friends and win fun prizes from hats to free tabs while enjoying $3 tall boys, $5 bottles of wine 7-10 pm, and $4 hangover drinks. Thursday is also known as Tropical Thursday at SkyBar with karaoke, $1.50 coronas, $2 wells, and half off tropical drinks from 8-9 pm. Drink $3 32 oz wells at Moe’s BBQ from 4-9 pm and $4 top shelf liquor at Quixotes.

Friday

Photo by Emma Delaney.

Consistently drawing the largest crowds, Friday is always an exciting night in downtown Auburn! If you make it downtown before 9 pm, head to Quixotes and SkyBar for $2 20 oz wells. 1716 also offers $2 20 oz wells, as well as $3 vegas bombs from 6-9 pm. If you can, get a head start after class and spend all day at Moe’s BBQ drinking $2 tall boys.

Saturday

Photo courtesy of www.auburnskybar.com

Depending on whether or not is is a game day, the specials on Saturdays can vary. Typically, you can enjoy $5 32 oz buckets at Quixotes, $2 20 oz wells at SkyBar from 8-9 pm plus trivia, $2 wells and $5 pitchers from 6-9 pm at 1716 and once again, $2 tall boys all day at Moe’s BBQ.