Who said vegans don't eat good? Give me two vegan cinnamon rolls, please!  Being a college student in a big city, your pockets may not always be "up to par" for vegan restaurants, but it is always great to treat yourself when you can. Luckily, the vegan restaurants in Atlanta are here to help satisfy all of your tough cravings.

1. Herban Fix

Herban Fix is a cozy, friendly atmosphere located in downtown Atlanta, Georgia. They specialize in pan-Asian dishes and allow you to experience Asian cuisine from various parts of Asia. With its authentic atmosphere, it always leaves the guests coming back for more.

2. Cafe Sunflower

Cafe Sunflower has two locations in the Atlanta area, but each one feels like home! The award-winning restaurant has been holding it down for over two decades. The plate presentation is the only thing that can beat the experience you have at one of the best vegan restaurants in Atlanta, Georgia.

3. Cinnaholic

The award-winning franchise, Cinnaholic, can't be beat. These gourmet cinnamon rolls have reviews from some of the top networks in the country. With the diverse choice of toppings and flavors, Cinnaholic stays on top. Watch out Cinnabon!

4. Tassili's Raw Reality Cafe

This raw vegan restaurant is famous for their famous kale wraps and raw specials. Very popular in the West End community of Atlanta, this cafe likes to cater to all who are interested from vegans to raw experts or even transitional clients. Tassili's is known for the best kale in Atlanta and it is something not up for debate!

5. Viva La Vegan

Viva La Vegan climbs its way up to the top of the list. From their infamous Oreo Cheesecake to the crispy Buffalo Cauliflower, this hot vegan spot takes a win. Their fresh eats leave the guests wanting more. How could you not indulge your vegan desires for a reasonable price?

6. Dulce Vegan Bakery & Cafe

A personal favorite on the list. Dulce Vegan Bakery & Cafe does it all! Their menu is made from local, organic, and fresh ingredients which separates them from most bakeries in the Atlanta area. From lemon cake to wedding cakes, Dulce never disappoints. If you plan to cater for a wedding or just have a sweet tooth, Dulce can satisfy your needs!

7. Vegan Dream Doughnuts

Located inside Strong Drinks Vegan Juice Bar, this hidden gem is something worth finding. With exotic flavors such as lemon pear glazed doughnuts to their fruit topped cinnamon rolls, there is a reason why this sweet spot is open 6 days a week! The West End community definitely is keeping something special.

8. Go Vinda's Cafe

The close-knit cafe in Little Five Points cares strongly about their guests. Providing each customer with organic and dairy free ingredients, they strongly care about how our eating habits affect the earth. When dining here, you get a true experience on vegan eats and that's something you don't wanna miss. 

9. Healthful Essence

Something that I absolutely could not forget. How often do you come across Caribbean Restaurants that are vegan? From the Jerk Un-Chicken to the Curry tofu, what's not to love? With a friendly staff and great food, this Caribbean vegan spot will become a favorite! 

10. Kale Me Crazy

With salads stacked high and addicting smoothies, Kale Me Crazy will drive your taste buds insane. This superfood cafe is here to support the healthy lifestyle of all who visit! The upscale environment will have you dying to come back again. With a friendly staff, they plan to provide each guests with quick, healthy, and reliable service. 

I handed you a few of  the hidden gems of Atlanta. Now, it's up to you to explore! Hit up your vegan friends and check out one of my favorites. Bon appetite!