Located in the Latin Quarter of Paris between libraries and coffee shops, Odyssey attracts a crowd of foodies and sci-fi fanatics with their delectable variety of crepes and, of course, their elaborate Star Wars decorations. 

coffee, espresso
Savanna Kiefer

From the moment you step foot into Odyssey, all of your senses tingle. Aside from the delectable smells fuming from the kitchen, there is so much to enjoy. From the sleek Death Star corridor walls gracing the interior of the cafe to John Williams' score playing while you eat, there's no denying that this place is the creperie you've been looking for. 

beer, coffee, pizza, tea
Savanna Kiefer

Not only is the menu translated into Aurebesh, the most common language in the Star Wars universe, but it also features crepes for whatever craving you may have. The homemade salted buckwheat crepes are perfect for a savory lunch or dinner, while the sweet crepes hit the spot for any dessert enthusiast. Ranging at a reasonable price from 3,50 to 12,90 Euros per crepe, there's no excuse for not trying an array of them for a full meal.

beer, pizza
Savanna Kiefer

Although Odyssey doesn't serve droids (or Gungans or Ewoks, for that matter), Anthony Daniels, also known as C-3PO himself, left his stamp of approval and an autograph which is proudly displayed in the dining room. If C-3PO enjoyed his food, you know it's gotta be good. He's a feisty one, and probably a picky eater too. 

tea, coffee, beer, pizza
Savanna Kiefer

If crepes aren't your thing, Odyssey offers a great selection of ice cream flavors, ranging from passion fruit to Speculoos. Don't let the Imperial Star Destroyer looming through the window scare you away from their ice cream bar full of sundaes and waffle cones though. 

chocolate, cake, pastry, cream, sweet
Savanna Kiefer

Star Wars fan or not, Odyssey is a delightful café full of all sorts of yummy foods sure to hit the spot between visiting Notre Dame and the infamous Eiffel Tower in Paris. Grab some Rebel friends and an appetite before heading to this galactic dining experience.