Got flex passes? Not enough people to swipe in? Well, then Grab and Go is perfect for you. There are plenty of Grab and Go locations throughout campus where you can grab a sandwich or salad which a snack and fruit whenever you need to.

With so many options, which ones are worth it? Here is a rundown of all Grab and Go's at UConn.

South Grab and Go

Yutin Zhao

Pros:

South Grab and Go is in a good location. Students that live in dorms in West, McMahon and South can grab food from this location. This Grab and Go is know for their chicken and how there is a variety of options for wraps (spinach, wheat, herb and garlic), meats, toppings, and snacks that come with the meal.

Cons:

Due to the popularity of the chicken at this dining hall, the lines are typically very long which results in a long waiting time. The space is also tight and you are unable to see how the employee is making your sandwich.

Putnam Grab and Go

Pros:

Sandwiches and wraps at Putnam can be toasted/heated up. The space is very big and students can dispense their drink. Putnam is also the only Grab and go that is open everyday from 4:00- 10:00 PM. 

Cons:

Options for snacks are very limited and they do not offer chicken. The location is not very central to campus.

Towers Grab and Go

Yutin Zhao

Pros:

Their signature sandwich the "Cluck'n Russian" contains not only chicken but also bacon! It is very easy to find as you will see it right as you enter Tower Dining Hall.

Cons:

The Grab and Go is not located centrally on campus which is the reason why most students do not go often.

Northwest Grab and Go

Pros

Northwest Grab and Go is located in a good location for those who live in North or Northwest. This Grab and Go also offers chicken.

Cons

Northwest Grab and Go is difficult to find; it is located on the side of Northwest Dining Hall and has a separate entrance. The chicken also does not have the best texture or flavor. The only snacks available there are desserts. Even though there are chips placed there, you can only get a dessert with your meal.

Yutin Zhao

Hope the rundown helps! After going to all Grab and Go's, I would recommend South, Towers, and Putnam to those who want to get the most out of their swipe.