We asked, you decided.

With votes from over 230 students, Harvard came together to decide their favorite restaurants in 12 different categories, ranging from best pizza to best sushi. What remains is a guide to satisfying your craving at any hour in the Square.

Best Breakfast Sandwich: Clover

Hello, our name is Harvard Spoon, and we are Clover-holics ???

A photo posted by Spoon University at Harvard (@harvardspoon) on

This is not your standard scrambled eggs and cheese on an english muffin. Clover takes it to a whole new level with tasty warm pita bread, cheese, tomatoes, and a soft-boiled egg.

Best Brunch: Henrietta’s Table

harvard

Photo courtesy of henriettastable.com

There are brunch buffets. And then there is Henrietta’s Table’s brunch extravaganza with absolutely everything you could possibly squeeze into a buffet, from standard eggs benedict and bacon to oysters, salads, bagels, patés, and even a wide variety of desserts.

Best Sandwich: Al’s Cafe

harvard

Photo courtesy of alscafe.com

It’s impossible to walk through the Square without seeing signs for the special bag lunch deal at Al’s Cafe: $7.75 gets you any 10″ sub, 20 oz soda, and a bag of chips. And there is no shortage of subs to choose from, both warm and cold.

Best Mexican Food: Felipe’s Taqueria

harvard

Photo courtesy of yelp.com

Open until 2 am on weekends, Felipe’s is a standby for drunchies, with a line stretching out the door nearly until closing time as students wait eagerly for Chipotle-style design-your-own burritos, tacos, and nachos. Unlike some drunchies, however, it’s still delicious even when you’re sober.

Best Pizza: Pinocchio’s Pizza and Subs

For those of you who are scratching your heads right now, this is the real name of “Noch’s.” Ah, there it is. You might not have ever been there sober, but your drunken steps somehow manage to direct you on their own. Mmmm, sicilian style with melty cheese.

Best Sushi: Cafe Sushi

harvard

Photo courtesy of cafesushicambridge.com

Put down that box of Science Center sushi right now, and run as fast as you can to the consistently-chosen best raw fish establishment in Boston. We don’t know how simple fish on top of white rice can be so unbelievably good, but Café Sushi manages to take our breath away every time.

Best Ramen: Santouka

harvard

Photo by Emma Noyes

With their newly expanded menu, you can now enjoy everything from gyoza to takoyaki (fried octopus) at Santouka. But the standout remains their ramen, which comes with homemade noodles that don’t crumble in the salty broth – which also happens to be delicious.

Best Burger: Mr. Bartley’s Burger Cottage

harvard

Photo courtesy of yelp.com

Bartley’s has been a fixture in the Square for 55 years, and they have nearly that many different burgers on their menu. All have creative names, like the Tom Brady burger or the Hashtag burger, and they consistently add new options to fit current events or seasonal flavors.

Best Fine Dining: Toscano

harvard

Photo courtesy of toscanoboston.com

This is where you go when Mom and Dad are in for Parents’ Weekend and you have a hankering for something that’s not the dhall or Chipotle. Or you could go on your own and just eat all of the free bread. It’s that good.

Best Place to Get Drinks: Felipe’s Taqueria

Felipe's Roof Deck. #Harvard #Cambridge #beeronaroof

A photo posted by Robert Love (@realrlove) on

We meet again, Felipe’s. That’s right, with their new(ish) liquor license and rooftop bar, you can now start your night in the same place that you usually end it. Margaritas + burritos in the same building? Good business plan, Felipe’s.

Best Bakery: Mike’s Pastry

harvard

Photo courtesy of Boston_Bites via Instagram

You thought you had to go all the way to the North End to get these famous cannolis? Absolutely not. Avoid the original bakery’s unbelievably long line and just stop into their location on Dunster Street. It’s just as good, trust us.

Best Ice Cream/Frozen Yogurt: J.P. Lick’s

harvard

Photo by Emma Noyes

We don’t care if it’s 20 degrees outside. Or if there is over 100 inches of snow on the ground (thanks, Boston). We’re still going to stop into J.P. Licks for their extra creamy homemade ice cream, or perhaps a more seasonally appropriate latté.