Universal Studios has churned out some of the most recognizable films in Hollywood. The studio has graciously blessed us with a theme park that has become a popular vacation destination for us movie and TV devotees. And naturally, with amusement parks comes food, so if you're visiting for the first time or even the second or third, the seemingly endless options can be overwhelming.

Luckily, the park's food joints are so universal that everyone can find something spectacular to eat after waving your wands in Diagon Alley and spinning webs with Spider-Man. With that being said, here are a few of the best places to eat in Universal Studios that you can't miss when you go.

1. Hard Rock Cafe Orlando

Get a taste of some of the world's favorite pop culture icons at Hard Rock Cafe in Universal CityWalk. Burgers, salads, sandwiches, and more American classics are somehow even tastier when you admire the tons of legendary memorabilia on display from famous rock-and-roll musicians who have left their mark on our culture. The Beatles, The Who, Buddy Holly, and even the King of Rock himself, Elvis Presley, are just a few of the featured stars whose legacies have been preserved by Hard Rock. The cafe's Legendary Burger reflects these artists' passion and well-loved personalities—smoked bacon, cheddar cheese, and a crispy golden onion ring top an indulgent Angus Beef patty, once again proving that Hard Rock oozes patriotism and culture in every facet of its service.

#SpoonTip: Before you leave, make sure to stop by the merchandise shop to complete your visit to the cafe.

2. Bubba Gump Shrimp Co. Restaurant & Market

Cassidy Orr

Take a step into Forrest's shoes by visiting his world-famous shrimp company, Bubba Gump Shrimp Co. Restaurant & Market. Aside from the obvious seafood extravaganza, Southern staples such as fried chicken and baby back ribs are also served alongside with no shortage of warm Southern hospitality.

This restaurant is one of the first things you see when you walk into the park, so you're pretty much obligated to at least pay it a respectful drop-in for some of Mama Blue's Southern Charmed Fried Shrimp before you dive into the rest of the fun. Forrest would have wanted you to.

3. Hog's Head

Hog's Head in Hogsmeade is the home of the wizarding world's favorite drinks—Butterbeer and Pumpkin Juice topping the list, of course. The pub also serves beer, mixed drinks, and their house-made Hog's Head Brew. Don't worry because there's always something for kids and adults alike, especially in Hogsmeade's most popular candy shop, Honeydukes. Make sure you don't leave the park without going to either of these places to Accio more mystical Harry Potter-inspired treats!

4. Fusion Bistro Sushi & Sake Bar

Fusion Bistro Sushi and Sake Bar in Universal CityWalk uses the freshest ingredients to serve you your favorite Japanese dishes, made to order. Their Volcano Bento Box brings on the heat, so ordering some refreshingly cool sake along with it makes for the perfect portable meal. The bar's lightning-fast service gives you even more time to eat so you can jump right back into the fun of the parks when you finish.

5. Lard Lad Donuts

Look alive Simpsons fans—all your cartoon dreams are about to come true. You can finally try Springfield's world-famous donuts from Lard Lad's, which overlooks the landscape of Fast Food Boulevard. Along with the popular larger-than-life pink iced donuts, there are many other Simpsons themed treats available for you to try, including the Brain Freezin' D'oh-Nut Sunday.

#SpoonTip: If you're not a Simpsons fan, don't panicthere's another doughnut shop for you in Universal! Check out Voodoo Doughnut, where you can try all kinds of uniquely delicious flavors.

6. Three Broomsticks

This iconic tavern is a must-hit food spot in Hogsmeade. Three Broomsticks offers Butterbeer galore along with some of Britain's most renowned foods, like fish 'n chips and beef pasties. If you want to get a real feel for what Harry, Ron, and Hermione were living like during their time at Hogwarts, you have to stop by to experience the whimsical atmosphere of the Three Broomsticks.

7. Bread Box Handcrafted Sandwiches

Who doesn't want to go to a place that specializes in handcrafted bread to such an extent that it's actually in the name? Bread Box's quality ingredients are paired with freshly-baked bread to present you with the best sandwiches around. Literally anything off their menu is to die for, but their veggie sandwich is especially divine with Portobello mushrooms, avocado, tomatoes, caramelized onions, Swiss cheese, arugula, truffle oil, and basil pesto all piled onto homemade multi-grain bread. It even comes with your choice of fries or tater tots!

8. Mythos Restaurant

Cassidy Orr

This award-winning restaurant reaches mythical proportions with its expansive menu options and cavernous architecture. Mythos Restaurant is currently ranked as the best theme park restaurant in the world, so you seriously won't want to miss out on this dining experience when you go.

A cultural blend of dishes from Asia, the Mediterranean, and America are some of the international influences incorporated into Mythos' diverse food scene. If you're wondering how these cultures could possibly thrive together in one restaurant, just think about how Asian beef paninis, spanakopita dip, and traditional cheeseburgers are all on the same menu. A breathtaking overview of the park's inland sea adds to Mythos' overall diversity and majesty. 

9. Florean Fortescue's Ice Cream Parlor

There's no better way to cool off from the sticky Florida heat than with the restoring powers of this magical ice cream. Florean Fortescue's Ice Cream Parlor finds its home in Diagon Alley, a part of Universal's Islands of Adventure. From Butterbeer-flavored ice cream to Chocolate Chili, wizards and muggles alike can enjoy these wacky and adventurous flavors on their way back from their wild escape from Gringotts.

10. Hot Dog Hall of Fame

The Hot Dog Hall of Fame in Universal CityWalk doesn't serve your average Frank. Drawing inspiration from across the nation, all different styles of hot dogs from New York to Milwaukee come together into one baseball-centric restaurant.

Stadium-style seating lends to the atmosphere of a real ball game, complete with baseball graphics, field lights, and trophies that place you in the center of the action. If you're brave enough, see if you can finish their two foot long 'dog—I double-dog-dare you to.

11. Finnegan's Bar & Grill

Need some good luck thrown your way? Finnegan's Bar & Grill might just be your answer. This Irish-American restaurant is located off of Universal's New York Streets.

Authentic Irish dishes collide with classic American ones to bring a menu that everyone can enjoy. Along with their phenomenal food and service, the soda bread and apple butter that is served before each meal will certainly keep you coming back for more.

All in all, Universal Studios truly lives up to its name. Europe, Asia, and America are just a handful of cultural inspirations that are evident in each restaurant's service, atmosphere, and food. With so many mouth-watering places to try, you'll never run out of new foods to eat or destinations to explore.