One of the greatest small treasures of life is a warm cookie and a cold glass of milk. Nothing can beat melting chocolate, crunchy M&M's or creamy peanut butter. Lucky for us, there exists a company that delivers these warm, gooey sensations, and they are called Insomnia Cookies.

Popular mostly around college campuses, Insomnia Cookies has locations in 40 states and I couldn't be more grateful that they have one here in Tuscaloosa. With nine drool worthy cookie flavors, three jumbo cookie flavors, as well as brownies, ice cream, and cookie cakes, Insomnia Cookies has everything for your sweet tooth. If you find yourself craving some cookies, read below to get the perspective of this self-proclaimed cookie monsters favorite cookies at Insomnia.

10: Sugar

I know this might come as a surprise to have sugar cookie last, but I don't think it's Insomnia's most outstanding cookie. It's still absolutely delicious with a soft center and crisp edges, and will definitely give you some throw back feels to the younger kids days.

9: White Chocolate Macadamia Nut

I know some people are die hard fans when it comes to this flavor of cookie. I myself am not always super nuts (pun intended) about it, but Insomnia Cookies nails it. If you bite into this cookie, all you have to do is close your eyes and picture a nice Hawaiian beach and your taste buds will take you there.

8: Peanut Butter Chip

I have a somewhat complicated relationship with peanut butter cookies. Some of them can have too much peanut butter, other times they wont have enough. Fortunately for me Insomnia Cookies has the perfect ratio of peanut butter to cookie because of the peanut butter chips they add to the batter.

7: Oatmeal Raisin

This cookie gained a higher place on the list than I expected. This cookie doesn't taste like your normal oatmeal raisin but more like if you managed to bake cinnamon bread into cookie form and added raisins. There's a dash of cinnamon in the dough that makes the flavor outstanding, and if you don't think about it took hard, maybe even healthy.

6: M&M

You can never go wrong with an M&M cookie. The colorful chunks brighten up this cookie for some nice #InstaWorthy shots and add a satisfying crunch before melting into savory buds of chocolate. If you're one for the classics I would recommend adding one of these to your box.

5: Snickerdoodle

Snickerdoodle's to me equal Christmas time because they're the first batch of cookies my best friend and I make for our families. It's the glorious combination of cinnamon and sugar Insomnia Cookies has provided that makes my taste buds do a little happy dance every time I take a bite.

4: Double Chocolate Mint

It's a tale as old as time, chocolate and mint being paired together. Insomnia Cookies has not only managed it well, but it tasted like I was eating a warm Thin Mint that just melted in my mouth.

3: Double Chocolate

This is one of Insomnia Cookies best selling cookies and for good reason. This double chocolate combo is everything a chocolate lover needs and more. It's chocolate dough with melting chocolate chips that ooze as soon as you bite into it.

2. Chocolate Chip

The ultimate classic and Insomnia doesn't disappoint. The massive chocolate chunks that they use in their cookies are drool worthy. I had two in my cookie box and I was sad when I ate the last one because I didn't have more.

1: S'mores

Full disclosure, this is actually one of Insomnia Cookies jumbo cookie flavors. The s'mores doesn't come in one of the normal cookie sizes probably because the flavor is too much to handle for so small a cookie. This cookie flavor tops my list not only for the sheer size but because of how amazing it is. With the chocolate, the marshmallow, and the graham cracker it's like eating your own s'more next to a campfire. However if you aren't a huge fan of marshmallows this cookie flavor probably isn't for you.

All of Insomnia Cookies are melt-in-your-mouth, #Instaworthy, make-your-friends-jealous cookies. These bakery treats come in boxes of two, six, twelve, eighteen, and twenty four. They deliver until 3am and you can also order online and pick up in store. Now the next time your sweet tooth hits you know exactly what cookies to feed your inner cookie monster.