For many Boston College students, coffee is the most important meal of the day, especially during finals season. When I can't bring myself to walk all the way to Bapst from my dorm on Lower or to attempt to fight for a desk in O'Neill, I love trying to find a new study spot around or near campus where I can get inspired and, more importantly, get my iced coffee. Whether you're looking for a place to cram for a final or just to relax and enjoy a latte, check out my list of the best coffee shops around Boston College for all your coffee needs.

Fuel America

Situated just a few blocks from Boston College's campus, Fuel America is the perfect place for off campus juniors to unwind. With fresh fruit smoothies, large lattes, tasty sandwiches and toasts, and an easy going atmosphere, Fuel has a ton to offer and is the best place to refuel your brain for finals!

The Chocolate Bar

The Chocolate Bar is an acclaimed spot on BC's campus with the best coffee in Chestnut Hill! Although there is always a huge line, their coffee and service are top notch, plus the wait is completely worth it and you typically never have to wait more than 5 minutes. And if you're feeling special, #treatyoself to a chocolate covered Oreo or chocolate chip cookie the size of your head—you certainly won't regret it!

Hillside Cafe

If you're looking for a Starbucks on campus, head to Hillside Cafe. Hillside opens at 7am and is the perfect place to grab your morning coffee as you're heading to the library. Plus, with the easy going atmosphere, great omelettes and avocado toast, and fast working baristas, you're bound to have a good experience at Hillside.

Tatte

Tatte is a coffeeshop and brunch restaurant with a few locations around Boston that hands down has the best iced coffee I have ever had. With the cute aesthetic, great outdoor seating, delicious coffee, and fresh avocado toast, Tatte is the best place to study with friends! Head to the Tatte on Boylston street, which is just a short walk from BC, for great coffee and study location.

Curio Coffee

If you're looking for a change of scenery, head to Curio Coffee in East Cambridge. Curio Coffee is a quaint little coffee shop with rustic vibes that is the perfect place to spend an afternoon studying. If you need some brainfood, order one of their famous waffles with your choice of toppings for an afternoon pick-me-up. Plus, being surrounded by Harvard kids, you're bound to feel a little bit smarter and motivated to study!

Good luck on finals, and remember, coffee always helps!