The ever-popular grocery chain has a wide array of quality, affordable, and unique items, including fresh produce, poultry, frozen items, prepared items, and so much more. Trader Joe's desserts, though, are some of my favorite products in the store. With options to satisfy every taste bud, there is something to please everyone. My roommates and I always obsess over Trader Joe's desserts and always keep our freezers full of cheesecake bites and mini ice cream cones. If you have a sweet tooth, then these 10 Trader Joe's desserts are calling your name.

1. Hold the Cone!

These mini ice cream cones are hands down my favorite item at Trader Joe's.  There are the traditional flavors, like chocolate and vanilla, along with seasonal flavors like peppermint and pumpkin ginger.  They are the perfect size to curve your cravings and help you prevent overeating. 

2. Deep Dish Chocolate Chip Cookie

This huge cookie skillet is perfect for your next girl's night, or any time you're craving a warm, melty cookie. This giant, ooey gooey chocolate chip cookie pairs perfectly with a scoop of vanilla ice cream. You can even stick it in the microwave to satisfy those cravings in a hot couple of minutes. 

3. Cookie Butter Cheesecake Bites

Can't get enough Cookie Butter? Trader Joe's has created these Cookie Butter Cheesecake Bites, which are the perfect combination sweet cookie butter and tangy cheesecake. Eat them for dessert, or even as a snack because no one's judging. 

4. Trader Joe's Lemon Bars

Trader Joe's Classic Lemon Bars are small but super filling. These mini lemon bars make up for their size with an abundance of flavor and texture. 

5. Chocolate Croissants

If you're a fan of French pastries, then these Chocolate Croissants are for you. These goodies are complete with buttery, flaky layers and a rich chocolate center.  These are truly the best way to say "good morning" at breakfast time, or "goodnight" after a long day of class.

#SpoonTip: Just make be sure to leave some time for preparation, as the croissants need to rise overnight before baking.  

6. Pumpkin Rolls With Pumpkin Spice Icing

If you're a fan of pumpkin pie and cinnamon rolls like I am, then these Pumpkin Rolls are for you.  These remind me of my childhood, when my family and I used to watch the parade and eat pumpkin pie on Thanksgiving. These bad boys truly put Cinnabon to shame.  

7. Sublime Ice Cream Sandwiches

Trader Joe's Sublime Ice Cream Sandwiches will bring you back to the hot summer days you spent waiting to hear the sound of the ice cream truck.  Rich vanilla ice cream is sandwiched between two delectable chocolate chip cookies, then rolled in chocolate chips to give you nostalgia. 

8. Key Lime Pie

Trader Joe's sells a perfectly creamy and refreshing frozen Key Lime Pie.  This dessert is perfect for a hot summer night, but it can really be enjoyed any time of the year. 

9. Dark Chocolate-Covered Peppermint Joe-Joe's

Joe-Joe's are Trader Joe's version of Oreos. The Dark Chocolate Covered Peppermint Joe-Joe's take the cake.  This wonderful dessert involves a peppermint filled cookie dipped in decadent dark chocolate, giving you a sweet, bitter, and refreshing bite. And they definitely don't taste generic. 

10. Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups

Trader Joe's Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups are the adult version Reese's, with a blissful dark chocolate covering. They are the perfect balance of bittersweet chocolate and salted peanut butter. 

Trader Joe's has a wide variety of wonderful desserts to try. You can definitely find one that makes your sweet tooth happy. But why try just one when you can try them all?