IMG_1536_edit

Photo by Hannah Giardina

Las Vegas is an oasis of warm weather, neon lights, ringing slot machines and mouth-watering restaurants owned by world-renowned chefs. One of these chefs, Buddy Valastro, also known as the Cake Boss, opened an Italian Restaurant in October of 2013. Buddy V’s serves lunch and dinner at the Palazzo Resort, and on March 23, 2014, expanded its menu to begin serving Sunday Family Brunch.

IMG_1503_edit

Photo by Hannah Giardina

Walking into the restaurant, your nose is immediately filled and your mouth begins to water. To your right you will find the cold antipasto bar filled with cheeses, a variety of salami, multiple salads and cheesy garlic bread. To the left, you eye the bar, where the drink station is displayed. For $14.95, you do not have to make the tough decision of whether you want fresh sangria, a bloody Mary made with your choice of hot sauce and garnish, or peach Bellini. You can have all three, or split the three between a group, after all there is a full brunch awaiting you. Don’t drink? No problem, the coffee is so good it doesn’t need cream or sugar.

IMG_1518_edit

Photo by Hannah Giardina

From the meatballs, chicken with Vodka sauce and roasted vegetable frittata, to the kids’ station that includes chicken fingers and cheese pizza, there is something for everyone.

IMG_1532_edit

Photo by Hannah Giardina

But, make sure to save room for a spoonful of bread pudding, a cannoli, or a couple of Italian cookies.
If you find yourself hungry in Vegas on a Sunday morning, make sure to visit Buddy V’s Family Brunch, you won’t regret a single bite.  

Expensive

Location: 3339 Las Vegas Blvd S, Las Vegas, NV 89109

Hours: Sun-Thurs 11:30am-10pm, Fri-Sat 11:30am-11pm