We all know Sweet CeCe’s as the best frozen yogurt spot the card has to offer, but juice bar? You read it right. This local stop has upped it’s game and introduced six fresh juices and four refreshing smoothies to its menu. As an attempt to draw in a more widespread crowd, Sweet CeCe’s healthy initiative has proven successful in its first month in action.

Juices

One size for $5.99 each

Photo by Kate Bentsen

Sweet Dreams

Ingredients: pear, green apple, pineapple, kale & cucumber

Health kicks: arthritis, digestion & antioxidant

This is by far their best juice seller, and I personally could not get enough of it. The sweetness was enough to add flavor but not too much to the point where you couldn’t finish the drink. If you are a first-time juicer, this is the perfect concoction to try.

Photo by Kate Bentsen

Golden Sunshine

Ingredients: green apple, carrot, ginger & lemon

Health kicks: vision, skin & digestion

I took a risk, went for the veggies, and didn’t regret a sip. I was surprised to find that the carrot and ginger flavors were not at all overwhelming, but instead a fair balance of nutritious and delicious.

Smoothies

One size ranging from $5.99 to $7.99 each

Photo by Kate Bentsen

Thank You Berry Much

Ingredients: strawberries, blueberries, raspberries, honey, lemon & your choice of tart or vanilla yogurt

Health kicks: immune system, vision, bone health & memory

Not kidding, this is one of the best smoothies I have ever tasted. Along with its brilliant color, its thick texture is spot on, coming from Sweet CeCe’s own frozen yogurt. I recommend the tart yogurt unless you are in the mood for a more milkshake experience.

Photo by Kate Bentsen

Keeping up with their health initiative, you can also add protein powder or a serving of essential oils to your smoothies for only a dollar more. Open from 8 am until 11 pm, this Hillsboro hot spot has successfully introduced a healthy, affordable and convenient fro-yo alternative.

Hours: Mon-Thu: 8 am – 10 pm, Fri-Sat: 8 am – 11 pm, Sun: 12 pm – 10 pm

Websites: Sweet Cece’s Website & Sweet Cece’s Facebook 

Location: 1708 21st Ave. South Nashville, TN 37212

Right down the street from Pancake Pantry and Fido