Calling all pierced NYC-dwellers: Studs, the city’s newest trendy piercing shop and jewelry store, just launched the cutest collection of earrings inspired by various city staples. 

Made in collaboration with Garbage NY, a sustainable female-founded fine jewelry company, the “Studs Loves New York” collection was described by Studs co-founder Lisa Bubbers as a “17-piece love letter” to the SoHo-based company’s hometown. What better way to celebrate the resilience of the NYC community during the pandemic than with a wearable reminder of what makes the city so beloved and exciting?

Stack Your Ears with Classic NYC Symbols

With designs including a tiny gold rat, a dangling Metro Card huggie, and a red Big Apple, there is something for everyone who calls New York City home or has a true love for the greatest city in the world. And good news for fashion-loving foodies: you can now stack your ears with iconic NYC eats including soft pretzels, bagels, challah bread and that signature blue coffee cup we all have seen on the street. Grabbing a slice of dollar pizza while wearing an identical slice on your ear sounds like the ideal outing for anyone in the city. These adorable pieces are some of the company’s first food-themed designs, but I seriously hope they won’t be the last.

Additionally, Studs has partnered with Send Chinatown Love, an organization that has provided relief efforts for small businesses and restaurants in NYC during the pandemic, and has committed to making a $15,000 donation to contribute to the group’s work during the launch of the collection.

Studs is known for their dainty, eclectic and stackable ear jewelry, ranging from huggies to hoops to cuffs. In addition to their NYC piercing studio, they have locations in LA, Austin and Boston, but all of their earrings, including the Studs Loves New York pieces, can be purchased online