If you are an Atlanta local like myself, or you're just in the area for a day, it should certainly be in your agenda to stop by Ponce City Market. You can spend hours shopping the sidewalks and exploring the indoor boutiques - which means you will end up sitting down for a few yummy meals in between. Ponce has an amazing selection of breakfast and lunch options, but I have discovered the most elite restaurants to make the day-of itinerary easier for you!

1. Revolution Doughnuts

You won't stop dreaming when you step into Revolution Doughnuts! They are known for their uniquely flavored creations, developing out-of-this world combinations that seem to always work. Who would have thought to have a Pumpkin Spice Latte or Salted Caramel Apple doughnut? Revolution is taking breakfast treats to the next level. 

The combinations they create are endless. My personal favorites come as full doughnuts (to split and share) as well as mini bite sizes (the guilty pleasure of grabbing one of each flavor). This gives you options to share, and pick out multiple different flavors all in one sitting. Two of my favorites that come in each size include their classic Huckleberry Glaze and the Milk Chocolate Sprinkles. 

Emma Camfield

Breakfast treat...check! After you shop around and check out Ponce City Market's rooftop or the new Nike and Levi's stores, it'll be time to check out the best lunch spot in the Ponce area.

2. Botiwalla

After an insane breakfast of sugary creations and a little exploring, Botiwalla is the place to grab the best Indian street food for lunch. It is located right in the heart of Ponce, full of welcoming smiles and delicious smells that will pull you right in. Before you know it, you will be finished with their tasty Lamb Roll and a few appetizers such as the yummy, bite-sized Sev Potato Dahi Puri. Botiwalla is known for a unique style of Indo-Persian cuisine, including some of the best kebabs in Atlanta. 

Elite menu items at Botiwalla, you ask? You can enjoy a Chai Tea and Chick Tikka Roll inside or outside with the convenience of ordering more whenever you wish at the counter. The rich aroma of fire and spice will have you running back up for more. 

Out of my numerous lunch outings to Botiwalla, I always start with the SDPD (aka Sev Potato Dahi Puri). Each bite is filled with mind-blowing flavors that are the perfect introduction to the rest of the entrees I order. 

Emma Camfield

The Tamarind Glazed Spare Ribs can't compete with anything else in Ponce. The tamarind-ginger glaze is unmatched. These ribs are the perfect portion to satisfy, and it oozes with flavors that are indescribable. They are served with desi slaw, raita and hot buttered naan that is the perfect golden color. Talk about flavor!

Emma Camfield

Pair the ribs with a hot cup of Chai , and your lunch is unbeatable! Taste these dishes and you will believe me hands down.

Next time you are at Ponce, just know I have a breakfast and lunch itinerary that can't be beat! Sit down at these two elite restaurants and you will never want to eat anywhere else.