Nothing works up an appetite quite like St. Patrick's Day festivities. There's no better place to celebrate the parade than New York City. Whether you're enjoying the parade with 2 friends or 20, you should be able to find a spot to grab a bite to eat afterward. There are many great places that won't take you too far from the parade route— here are some St. Patrick's Day lunch spots: 

Via Quadronno 

Via Quadronno's two locations make it easy to recuperate after the parade festivities. Either one is the perfect stop if you're in the mood for a mouth-watering sandwich and good coffee. 

Urbanspace Vanderbilt

The perfect place to stop if you're with a big crowd. Not only does the food hall atmosphere accommodate with seating, it also offers a vast variety of foods— so everyone can get what they want!

Dos Toros

If you're in the mood for Mexican food you can find your way to one of Dos Toros' locations throughout the city. Whether you choose to sit down or take your food to go, you won't be disappointed. 

Melt Shop

Melt Shop is the perfect stop if you're in the mood for some simple comfort food after the parade. From grilled cheeses to milkshakes, you're sure to find something to love. 

The Little Beet

If you're looking for a nutritious and delicious meal after the parade, look no further. This is the place for you. You can get fresh food that won't cost an arm and a leg!

Lexington Candy Shop

This New York City landmark is sure to have something for everyone. Classic lunch options make it the perfect spot for after the parade. Make sure to try a milkshake while you're there! 

Shake Shack

The perfect place if you're on the go after the parade. Whether you're stopping by the Shake Shack in Madison Square Park or Grand Central you'll be able to get delicious food quick and easy! 

No matter what type of food you're in the mood for after the parade you'll be able to find it in New York City. So don't stress, you'll want to save your energy for celebrating.