Spotlight on Blue Tractor BBQ 

Blue Tractor BBQ and Brewery is located in downtown Ann Arbor on E Washington St right near many Ann Arbor classics. Blue Tractor also has a location in Traverse City. The restaurants are a part of Mission Restaurant group, which houses many other Ann Arbor staples like Jolly Pumpkin, Grizzly Peak, Avalon and the Pretzel Bell. The Blue Tractor's Ann Arbor location has a brewery, where they rotate many of their varying craft brews on tap. With the restaurant's "Mug Club Membership" you can receive $1 draft beers everyday and 25% off growlers on Mondays and Tuesdays. Get more good deals by stopping by the restaurant any day between 3pm and 6pm for half of beer and appetizers. You can also test your knowledge and have fun by playing trivia at Blue Tractor every Monday night, with the opportunity to win a gift card to the restaurant. Blue Tractor BBQ and Brewery is always displaying different sports games throughout the evening. If you are looking for a place to get your NFL Sunday fix or to watch some college football, come here, grab a drink, and eat some good BBQ!

What We Ate

When deciding what to order, we left it up to our waitress and Blue Tractor's manager to pick out our meal. We got a complete spread of all of their bestsellers. For appetizers, we started off with the buffalo cauliflower, loaded pork waffle fries, smoked chicken legs, and caprese sliders. Every appetizer was amazing but the loaded pork waffle fries were definitely a fan favorite. Along with our appetizers, our 21+ members tried out Blue Tractor BBQ and Brewery's craft beers. After a filling appetizer course, we moved on to even more entrees. We all tried their BBQ platter with brisket, pulled pork, BBQ ribs, beans, mac and cheese, and cornbread. We also had the smoked turkey sandwich, triple bean burger, ancho fish po boy, and the chicken dinner. While every thing was amazing, the mac and cheese and pulled pork kept me coming back for more. At this point in our meal, we were full but dessert is always a must. We split their cookie sundae, which was a perfect way to end an extravagant meal. 

Annabelle Ha
Annabelle Ha

The Brewery:

Within Blue Tractor's Ann Arbor location is an award-winning brewery. Currently on tap for Blue Tractor is a wheat beer, IPA, and ESB. Pick up one of their growlers for fresh beer featuring local ingredients that follow current trends and also classic styles.

Thank you Blue Tractor BBQ and Brewery

Thank you to the team at Blue Tractor BBQ and Brewery for an amazing dinner! We all loved every bite of our amazing meal and would recommend each dish. Blue Tractor is the perfect place to watch a Michigan football away game or celebrate big wins! After visiting Blue Tractor BBQ and Brewery with Spoon, I took some friends to the restaurant to watch Michigan play Rutgers. We enjoyed all of our delicious food and sat with other Michigan supporters to cheer on the team! I can't recommend this place enough! Run to Blue Tractor BBQ and Brewery now to get your authentic BBQ fix while remaining in the Midwest!