Smorgasburg’s outdoor market has officially closed for the season. Luckily, the fun doesn’t have to end, as Smorgasburg moves inside for it’s Winter Market and Flea. This year, in addition to their Winter Market, Smorgasburg is joining forces with VICE Media for their “Night Market,” every Friday evening through December 21st. With good food, a large flee market, live music and more, there is much to be excited about. The festivities start this weekend. Here’s the low down.

Smorgasburg Winter Market and Brooklyn Flea

The Winter Market and flea is like Smorgasburg's classic outdoor market, but within the heated comfort of the Atlantic Center. Fuel up with delicious food from local vendors and then head over to shop the flea for a fun vintage find.

Location: Atlantic Center (625 Atlantic Ave Across From Barclays)

Time: Saturdays 11am-8pm & Sundays: 11am-5pm

Date: Opening Weekend November 3+4

Smorgasburg x VICE Night Market

Now, this is the real party. Smorgasburg x VICE are bringing you “everything you need for a night out—under one roof.” You’ll get the food and drinks of a regular Smorgasburg, with the added bonus of live music and programming from VICE.

Ticketing:

Unlike Smorgasburg Winter Market or Outdoor Market, this is a ticketed event. Luckily, there are different options (one of them free), so you can decide which ticket is best for you.

General Admission: Free when you RSVP

Premium: $25

Perks: 2 free drinks, 20% off food and Merchandise, and Guaranteed entry in the express line

Premium Plus: $45

Perks: Same as premium, with guaranteed seating with your friends

Premium Plus for 2: $75

Perks: Same as premium plus, but for 2 (Date night, anyone?)

Seasonal Membership: $250

Perks: Unlimited Premium Plus access in 2018, Limited edition SMORG X VICE merchandise, Members-only dinner with Smorgasburg founders

Vendors:

Many of this seasons favorites will still be available at the indoor market. If you saw the mouth watering pictures on social media, but didn't get to taste for yourself, it's not too late. Find some of our favorite spots below.

**Note** all vendors are cashless

Bona Bona Ice Cream

Home Frite

Mao's Bao

See the full list of vendors here.

Music:                                                                                                Each Friday will be headlined by a different musical performer, curated by Vice Noisey. Why go to a club when you can dance to great music while eating Mao’s Bao? 

This Friday, on opening night, listen DJs from Academy Records, including RonLikeHell and DJ Fantasy Man. See the full line up here.

Where?

307 Kent Ave, Brooklyn, NY

When?

Every Friday night starting Nov 2, “6pm- late”

Who can go?

6-8pm: Everyone welcome

8pm-close: 21+