March 17th is right around the corner which means many restaurants are offering limited edition St. Patrick's Day treats. From the popular Shamrock Shake to new Mini Matcha Doughnuts, everyone has something to make them feel lucky this shamrock season. 

McDonald's Shamrock Shake

The McDonald's Shamrock Shake was invented in 1970 to celebrate St.Patrick's Day at the fast food chain and has become a fan favorite over the decades. This milkshake is a great blend of vanilla and mint that can quench any sweet tooth. This green drink is available until March 24, 2019, so make sure to grab it while you can! 

Bento Matcha Mini Doughnuts

Amanda Arnone

One of my favorite limited edition St.Patrick's Day treats of the month is Bento's Matcha Mini Doughnuts! This dish comes with five fried mini doughnuts covered with sugar, matcha powder, and drizzled with condensed milk icing. They were incredibly yummy and instantly reminded me of a dessert I would get at the fair- but with a healthy twist! This green sweet is only available for a limited time at select locations. 

Krispy Kreme Green O'riginal Glazed Doughnut

Amanda Arnone

This year, Krispy Kreme is bringing back its signature "O'riginal Doughnut". Make sure to stop by when the "hot light" is on to grab some glazed doughnuts that are made with green dough! This St.Patrick's Day treat is available from March 15-17, so hop on over this weekend to try this twist on a classic treat. If you participate in this limited time offer, you might receive the chance to win a years worth of free Original Glazed Doughnuts!

Dunkin' Donuts Mint Brownie Doughnut

Satisfy your sweet tooth with this limited edition St.Patrick's Day treat from Dunkin' Donuts! This square shaped doughnut is covered with green icing and filled with mint brownie cream. It's a perfect blend of chocolate and mint that melts in your mouth with every bite. This doughnut is so good, even Leprechauns crave it! Make sure to get them before your luck runs out! 

Applebee's Rainbow Punch

For all the wild Leprechauns out there, Applebee's is offering a limited edition cocktail for the St.Patrick's Day season. This drink includes "Absolut® vodka, green apple, lemon, ginger, and topped with a candy rainbow". You can enjoy this drink until the end of March for only $2!

Kiss Me, I'm a Foodie.

What are you waiting for? These St. Patrick's Day treats aren't available for much longer, so make sure you try them before the Leprechauns take them away! 

Have a happy St. Patrick's Day!