Saratoga has numerous restaurants with various cuisines, including Thai food! While there are several options in town, there are definitely not as many choices as, let’s say, pizza. But, the thai options that are in town are certainly worth checking out! Because Thai food is amazing.

1. Sushi Thai Garden

thai

Photo by Quinn Hanschen

This restaurant offers a great selection of Thai cooking, from various curries to pad Thai to yummy tofu dishes. Their food has a lot of spices and is always delicious! There is also the option to order online and have it delivered, which is always convenient. They also have Japanese dishes!

2. Phila Fusion

thai

Photo by Rianna Lloyd

Phila Fusion is a highly rated noodle bar in Saratoga Springs. They have noodle soups such as Tom Yum Noodle Soup and wok noodles like pad Thai and Pad see eew. Phila also offers entrees like their sautéed fried tofu and garden veggie dish. They also offer Vietnamese dishes! And, you can order online for delivery!

3. Char Koon

thai

Photo by Rianna Lloyd

Char Koon offers a separate Thai menu in addition to their other cuisines offered. Their menu offers curries, noodles, duck, beef, chicken and seafood dishes, as well as vegetarian options. And in case you were wondering, ordering online for delivery is available for this restaurant!