Sometimes (or like every night for me) you just need something sweet to add to your day. Luckily, there are always places to go in town to get your fix. Whether it’s ice cream, cookies, fudge, frozen yogurt, or brownies, you can always find what you need in Saratoga. Read about the best dessert locales below!

1. Kilwin’s

Salted caramel apples are the perfect treat!! ?: @misomaria_3 #spoonfeed #spoonuniversity

A photo posted by Spoon University Skidmore (@spoon_skidmore) on

Kilwin’s as a company has been around since 1947, and is a quite popular dessert shop in town. The establishment offers many different products, such as handmade chocolates, toffee and caramels. They also have various kinds of fudge, apple and corn brittle, and over 40 kinds of ice cream flavors.

2. Plum Dandy Cookies & Milk

Fun fact: Plum Dandy will warm up your cookies and it's the best thing EVER!! ?❤️? #spoonfeed #spoonuniversity

As the name suggests, Cookies & Milk has a lot of cookies to choose from. Gooey Louie is a popular cookie: Belgian cocoa, caramel chocolate truffle center & pink sea salt. There are also brownies, ice cream sandwiches, cupcakes, a layer cake, and of course milk (or tea and coffee).

3. Dairy Haus

One of the most popular places to get dessert in Saratoga Springs is Dairy Haus. They have both hard and soft ice cream, sherbets, ices, and slushes. They have many flavors to choose from, with some flavors rotating during the season. They also have special flavors of the week. The best part is their ice cream is made from scratch.

4. Plum Dandy

dessert

Photo by Rianna Lloyd

Plum Dandy is another very popular place for Skidmore students. Their frozen yogurt is always delicious, and you can choose as many flavors as you want. They also offer bubble tea, smoothies, shakes & floats, and hot chocolate. You can also use your Skid ID.

5. Ben & Jerry’s

???#spoonfeed #spoonuniversity

Ben & Jerry’s has so many ice cream flavors to suit anyone’s preferences! My current favorite is Chocolate Peanut Buttery Swirl, which may sound boring but is anything but. They also offer ice cream cakes, Greek frozen yogurt, sorbets, smoothies and shakes.