Imagine what would happen if sushi burritos and boba tea had a baby. Picture a place where you could get giant, hand-held sushi made with tuna or salmon. And you could order a boba tea to wash it all down. It would be pretty epic, right? Well, Santa Monica, your dreams are Bobaritto’s reality. In the words of SNL’s Stefan, this place has everything.

Bobarrito

Photo Courtesy of Bobarrito via Facebook

Sushi on Wheels

Bobarrito officially has a food truck in Santa Monica on the corner of 3rd and Wilshire. And I promise you can’t miss it. This big pink truck is as instagramable on the outside as the food inside. The truck is just a few hundred feet from where they will open a brick & mortar in the heart of Third Street Promenade in August if all goes according to plan. Bobarrito’s burrito mobile can also be found serving up hungry diners in NYC and the OC.

Bobarrito

Photo by Samantha Dockser

Design Your Own Burrito

I am a huge poke fan, so being able to eat it on the go without a giant bowl is a big plus. And at Bobaritto, you get the option to design your burrito to exactly fit your preferences. What could be better? Choose between ahi tuna poke, salmon sashimi, and spicy ground tuna for your main meat. Then finish it off with your favorite toppings from their large list including tempura crunch, cucumbers, green onions, shrimp tempura, and sliced avocado. You can’t go wrong.

Bobarrito

Photo by Samantha Dockser

Boba Tea

With an assortment of flavors ranging from peach to milk to passion fruit and more, you’ll want to come back over and over to try them all.

Bobarrito

Photo courtesy of Bobarito via Facebook

Bobarrito’s sushi burritos and boba make it easy to enjoy delicious food on the go. And in the heart of Santa Monica where locals are forced to fight tourists and crowds, on the go is definitely a priority. Bobarrito doesn’t sacrifice quality or your ability to make your burrito your way in their speedy preparation. So be sure to stop by this big pink truck next time you are on the West Side. Your stomach will thank you. Bobarrito