A new hot spot the Chicago food scene, Revival Food Hall, opened in April of 2016 bringing an innovative take on the conventional food court. Not to be mistaken with a college dining hall, Revival Food Hall redefines the current notion we have of food courts by taking Chicago's favorite foods and putting them all under one roof.  

Conveniently Located

Located on the corner of Clark and Adams, right in the heart of the Loop, Revival Food Hall is the perfect casual lunch spot for busy workers and tourists alike. Amidst the business district and not too far from State Street and Millennium Park, the refurbished historical building location pleases all types of consumers. 

Local Vendors

Featuring fifteen already established restaurants, Revival Food Hall highlights these classic Chicago joints in "grab and go" style. From The Fat Shallot, to Aloha Pokē Co, and Graze Kitchenette, the variety of food is abundant, easily pleasing any food craving you happen to be experiencing. With such a selection on hand, perhaps you ought to allot a few lunch slots to please your inner foodie.  

Not only does Revival Food Hall offer fresh seafood from Brown Bag Seafood Co, hot and crispy fried chicken from The Budlong, and craft sandwiches from Danke, it offers creamy Black Dog Gelato and cold pressed juice from Harvest Juicery to satisfy that lingering post-lunch sweet tooth.

Grab 'n Go

With a plethora of vendors dispersed throughout the modern space, taking a loop (no pun intended) is a requirement before deciding which counter to order from. With Furious Spoon's steaming hot ramen teasing you on one side, and deep dish Union Squared's pizza calling your name on the opposite side of the food hall, perusing each menu is a definite must.  

If you are anything like me, I could not make up my mind, forcing me to grab a tamale from Antique Taco Chiquito in addition to some succulent burnt ends from the acclaimed Smoque BBQ, both of which did not disappoint. 

Reasonable Prices

All things considered when having lunch in the loop, the pricing is fairly consistent with any lunch you can get on the go. Each individual vendor has promotions of their own as well. If you are in agreement that #thursdayisthewurstday, get in line at Danke for one dollar off a bratwurst. Keeping a keen eye on the specials each vendor has to offer can help you save a few bucks in the long run. 

More Than Just Food

Beyond having a diverse food selection, Revival Food Hall offers Revival Cafe-Bar, which serves both coffee and cocktails, or a sly combination of both to satisfy your morning coffee needs as well as your afternoon pick-me-ups. Once you have eaten and drunk yourself full, be sure to stop by Curbside Books & Records to browse books and poetry from small presses as well as a selection of records from Chicago musicians from smaller labels. 

The next time you are eagerly hungry strolling down the streets of Chicago with no direction of where to go for lunch, remember Revival Food Hall is hot spot place full of Chicago's favorite local restaurants piled into one space.