High cut-offs, fashion statements, college campuses and a lot more, life at Delhi University is best known for these things. But, what ranks top on this list are the different fests held during the year. 

Gargi college recently organized its annual cultural festival, "Reverie- Fiesta for Renaissance" from 14-16 February. The three-day event was full of formal and informal competitions, lined up with celebrity performances each day. So, if you've missed the fest this year, here's a quick sneak-peek for you.

1. Star-studded event

beer, cake
Somya Sharma

On the first day, i.e. 14th February, we had Ratna Pathak Shah aka Mrs. Maya Sarabhai, who inaugurated the fest. The day was carried forward by Nizami Bandhu and their qawwalis. Since it was Valentine's day, the Gargi team kept in mind to give all the lovers a romantic evening with a performance by Bismil the Band.

Former Miss Diva and alumni of Gargi college, Urvashi Rautela graced day 2 through her interactions with the students. The day ended with Progressive Brothers who made everyone groove at their EDM beats. 

Gargi college celebrated its golden jubilee this year and the theme "Fiesta for Renaissance" portrayed the evolution of the college through 50 years. Day 3 saw the Dangal fame actress Sanya Malhotra, who shared her college and fests experiences with the audience. She was accompanied by Aparshakti Khurana. Shalmali Kholgade marked the end of Reverie'17 and made the audience dance on her songs Balam Pichkari, Pareshaan and Latt Lag Gayi.

2. Socities and Competitions

wine, tea, coffee, beer
Vishesh Monga

This was the long list of celebrities who added fervor to Reverie'17. Apart from this, different formal and informal competitions were also organized by the societies of the college like Kshitij-The street play society, Enliven-The western dance society, Upstage-The dramatic society etc. Informal events included Game of Talents, Sing till you drop, Scavenger Hunt, etc. 

3. Our favorite part: Food

macaron, cream
Bhavya Bansal

What's a fest without food? Gargi college collaborated with the finest eateries in the town to satiate all the foodies in the fest. Some of them included Big Yellow Door, Pasta La Vista, Demould, Majeed, Wafflesome, etc. We had one of the best food experience at the 3-day fest. Cheesy Nachos from Grub Street, Shahi Paneer Momos from Chef's Special, White sauce pasta from Pasta La Vista, Chocosutra from Demould and Virgin Mojito from Chehel stall completely met our food cravings. 

4. Spoon DU at Reverie'17

coffee, wine
Vishesh Monga

Spoon DU also had a stall at Reverie, where different fun food games were played like Chilli Champ (eating three chilies in 15 seconds), Drink with a Spoon (drinking Sprite with a spoon), etc. The winners were given free desserts, food coupons, and Spoon merchandise. 

Too bad, if you missed Reverie this year. But, don't get disheartened because it's coming back next year with equal zeal and enthusiasm.