The USC Village is a vast and wondrous place, with a number of clothing outlets, grocery stores, beauty salons, and even a yoga studio. It's kind of like Disneyland. But the one thing that the USC Village has more of than anything is restaurants. It can be overwhelming to come to the Village for the first time, see the number of restaurants, and decide where to eat. Not to worry - here's my take on the best restaurants in the USC Village. 

Cava

Cava is like Chipotle for Greek food. They have a ton of healthy options you can put into your bowl, and everything is so fresh and delicious. You can choose a base - rice, lettuce, or half and half - up to 3 sauces, a protein, a number of toppings like fresh feta cheese or a Mediterranean salad, and a dressing. No matter what you get here, it will always be delicious. 

Wahlburgers

Second only to In-N-Out, Wahlburgers offers a huge variety of burgers, sandwiches, and salads that will satisfy your cravings at any time of day. Wahlburgers is not your average fast food joint: they use fresh, locally sourced ingredients and all of their meals are made on the premises. It's perfect for a quick and hearty bite. 

#SpoonTip: Look up at the ceiling to see all of the movies that Mark Wahlberg has been featured in.

Sunlife Organics

It's hard not to see someone walking out of Sunlife with an acai bowl and not immediately want one. All of their bowls and smoothies are delicious, healthy, and made with high-quality ingredients. It's a refreshing snack or meal option for a hot California day (which is basically every day). 

Trejo's Tacos

Trejo's Tacos is perfect to curb those Mexican food cravings. They have all of your favorite Mexican dishes: tacos, burritos, bowls, quesadillas. You name it; they have it. They even have a Mexican chopped salad that you can add all of your favorite toppings to. It's quick, easy, and always satisfying. 

Rance's Chicago Pizza

Get your pizza fix at Rance's, a Chicago style deep dish pizza restaurant owned by a USC alumnus. They offer three different types of pies: stuffed, pan, and thin. A pizza, especially a deep-dish style one, is a huge meal, even when sharing with others. However, it doesn't have to be. Rance's gives you the option to order by the slice, and they even have amazing combo meals, like the slice, salad, and drink for a low price. 

Greenleaf

Greenleaf is a great option for when you're looking for a healthier meal. They have a number of delicious salads, bowls, sandwiches, and a ton of other options such as tacos or burgers. Greenleaf also caters to those who choose to follow a vegan or vegetarian lifestyle, indicating which meals are fit for each. This restaurant succeeds at showing you that healthy can be very delicious.

#SpoonTip: For the picky eaters out there, Greenleaf gives you the option to make your own salad. No more giving waiters a heart attack when telling them what you don't want in your salad.

The USC Village has tons to offer, especially food-wise. Each of them are so different, and the wide array of options in the Village shows that there's really something for anyone. When you need a break from EVK, take a short walk over to the Village and try out one of these places. You won't be disappointed.