If you want a healthy, locally sourced restaurant that has a chill atmosphere where the food and employees are amazing, The Couch Tomato is your place. With three restaurants in the Philadelphia area: Manayunk in Philadelphia and West Chester PA, The Couch Tomato is your next go to spot and here’s why:

1. Their food is 2 legit 2 quit

Couch Tomato

Photo courtesy of @thecouchtomatowc on Instagram

Besides their food being so delicious, organic, and all-natural they also locally source it. And on top of that the meat they use is antibiotic and hormone free.

2. Tons of gluten free options

Couch Tomato

Photo courtesy of @thecouchtomatomnyk on Instagram

For those who can’t eat gluten (or choose not to), Couch offers a gluten-free option for their pizzas, bread for their sandwiches, Mediterranean platter, soups, and deserts.

3. The soda is fair trade

Couch Tomato

Photo courtesy of @hecouchtomatomnyk on Instagram

They offer Maine Root Soda at their cafés, which is so amazing because they’re made with pure cane sugar (not HFCS yay) and they carry six flavors: cola, diet cola, root beer, lemon lime, black cherry, and Ginger Brew.

4. The Manayunk location has two restaurants

Couch Tomato

In the Manayunk neighborhood in Philadelphia, The Couch Tomato has a café on the first floor of its building and a bistro on the second. The café is for ordering at the register and sitting wherever you like and the bistro is a sit down restaurant that has a bar and many more options on the menu. The main difference is the style of food served and only the café delivers for when you’re just Netflix and chilling.

5. The West Chester café is BYOB

Couch Tomato

The Couch Tomato encourages its costumers to bring their own booze while enjoying their food. So you can totally bring the cheapest bottle of wine to this hot spot and still feel fancy.

6. Two words: roof deck

Couch Tomato

When the weather is nice, the West Chester café opens its roof deck for customers to enjoy their orders and take in the beautiful scenery that is West Chester.

7. There’s an App for delivery

Couch Tomato

Not only can you order Couch online for both locations, but they also have an app for the iPhone and Android. Now you don’t have to make your roommate call in delivery for you anymore.

8. They have loyalty rewards

Couch Tomato

If you sign up for their Tomato Points loyalty program, for every $100 you spend at their restaurants you will earn incentives like cash-back, free gifts, among other things. You also will receive holiday and special offers. The best part: you earn double points for ordering delivery or takeout. They obviously support the right to stay in sweats all weekend.

9. FREE BREAD

Couch Tomato

Need I say more? Couch gives you a piece of their mouth watering multi-grain bread when you order a soup or salad.

Couch Tomato

The Couch Tomato offers tons of wholesome, delicious food for vegetarians, vegans, gluten-free, and meat eaters alike. Their menu is completely customizable for salads, pizza, and sandwiches. Honestly, this restaurant is one of the best in the area and you should definitely try it if you’re in the neighborhood.

Check out their instagrams: @thecouchtomatowc & @thecouchtomatomnyk