Prague is a brunch mecca; turn the corner of any main street and find yourself face-to-face with an adorable café. Whether you like modern or healthy cuisines, traditional fare, or simply a pastry to grab and go, there is a brunch in Prague suited for everyone.

Cafe Savoy

peach, rice
Claire Dinhut

Prague's most famous brunch kicks off this list. Cafe Savoy opened in 1893 and is still popular to this day with the help of their bountiful array of baked goods and a traditional Czech menu.

Featured above is one of their specialties: Homemade Cheese Dumplings. These little babies are filled with plums and later drizzled with cinnamon, brown sugar, and warm syrup. The perfect option for a traditional brunch in Prague.

La Bottega di Finestra 

This quaint Italian bistro and shop serves breakfast sevenc days a week, so you won't have to wait until the weekend to have brunch in Prague. Even with a superfood-packed menu, they make room for the most decadent eggs benedict on the planet.

I mean, come on. Look at that poached eggs sitting so serenely atop that fluffy grilled brioche. How can you resist?

Farmer's Market

pizza, bread
Claire Dinhut

Every Saturday morning, a Farmer's Market springs up on the banks of the Vltava River. Who says brunch in Prague has to be sit-down? Here, you find delicious homemade pastries as well as different spreads such as jam and Nutella-type pastes. Don't miss the blackcurrant hot wine, either.

Good Food Coffee & Bakery

coffee, chocolate, turkey
Claire Dinhut

Who says Prague's famous dessert, the chimney cake, can't be considered brunch? Don't feel pressured to order just the standard ice cream; there are a ton of options. The one featured above, the "strudel," is filled with warm apple chunks, walnuts, and raisins. 

Bakeshop

coffee
Claire Dinhut

Bakeshop serves both Czech pastries and classic American cupcakes and cookies (which we all crave every once in a while). My favorite brunch in Prague is Bakeshop's cherry and apple galette: its sweet crumbly encasing hides a fresh, sour filling.

#SpoonTip: Make sure to order one of their fresh pressed juices. The Lemon, Lime & Ginger juice will surely wake you up!