Looks like the Fourth of July isn't the only thing we have to celebrate this week. Popeyes is offering a special deal this Friday, July 6 at select stores in honor of National Fried Chicken Day.

That's right, folks. Drumsticks will be 24¢ each this Friday. What's even more exciting is that select locations will be operating 24 hours on Friday — taking National Fried Chicken Day to a whole new level. So if your late night cravings get the best of you, Popeyes has you covered. 

The bad news is that the deal is only happening in select stores in New York and California. As a fried chicken lover, I still encourage everyone to celebrate... whether it's 24¢ a drumstick or not.

It would be too good to be true if there was no limit on the drumsticks, so the rule here is 2 drumsticks per person. 48¢ for two drumsticks on this beautiful holiday? Worth it. 

Punch in your location here to see if your local Popeyes has any good deals to offer you this Friday. Best of luck in your fried chicken endeavors and happy holidays!