What college student doesn't love a good freebie? Here's a list of the top 10 places to get free food on your birthday:

1.) Dunkin' Donuts

If you’re a coffee addict like me, or if you just want a special treat to perk up your day, you can head to one of the two Dunkin’ Donuts within walking distance of campus to get free food on your birthday.

Members of Dunkin Donuts Perks rewards program are eligible to receive a free beverage in any size of their choice as a birthday treat.

The choices include any hot coffee, tea, latte, hot chocolate, or Coolatta drink. You can sign up for Dunkin’ Donut rewards program for free by clicking the link here.

2.) Moe's Southwest Grille

Taking a trip to Storrs Center? Be sure to stop at Moe’s Southwest Grille to get some free food on your birthday.

By downloading the free Rockin’ Rewards App, Moe’s customers get a free burrito every year, valid for seven days after their birthday!

You must provide proof of ID when you pick up your burrito.

3.) Subway

Yet another place to get free food in Storrs Center, Subway offers customers a coupon for a free cookie on their birthday if they download the Subway MyWay Rewards App.

With three Subway locations around Storrs campus, you'll have plenty of chances to pick up your cookie. This offer is valid up to 15 days. The app can be downloaded using this link.

4.) Starbucks

If you’re near the bookstore, why not stop by Starbucks for a birthday freebie?

According to the Starbucks website, a reward is available to members with a registered Starbucks account who have made a purchase within the last 12 months.

If you have the Starbucks card or mobile app, you can choose one item on the menu for free--including one complimentary handcrafted beverage, one food item, or one bottled beverage such as an Evolution Fresh™ juice. The reward will only be available on the day of your birthday.  

5.) Wing Stop 

Located less than a mile from the UConn Storrs campus, Wing Stop offers customers a birthday freebie.

By signing up to the Wing Stop Email Club, fans can get a free order of large fresh-cut seasoned fries, no purchase necessary.

The reward is valid for seven days before and seven days after your birthday. 

6.) Jamba Juice

There’s nothing like a smoothie to brighten your day! Jamba Juice now offers a free fruit juice of smoothie as a birthday gift.

Just sign up for Jamba Insider Rewards, and they’ll send you a coupon.

7.) Bruegger's Bagels

One of my personal favorites, Bruegger's authentic New York-Style Bagels can be found in the heart of Storrs Center.

By joining their eClub called the Inner Circle, you'll receive a free bagel with cream cheese on your birthday.

This treat is available within 14 days of receiving the birthday email. 

8.) Mooyah

UConn’s favorite burger and fries joint is located just steps from the main campus.

By downloading the Mooyah Rewards App you’ll be able to get a free burger on your birthday along with purchase of fries and a drink. 

9.) Wilson Hall (South Campus)

If you’re celebrating your 21st birthday on campus, be sure to pick up your free birthday box from UConn Wellness and Prevention a couple of days before your birthday.

Rumor has it there might be some edible treats, as well as other gifts inside. The box is available beginning two weeks prior to your birthday.

10.) Ted's Restaurant and Bar

Another exclusive gift for those of you turning 21: a free t-shirt from Ted’s only on your 21st birthday.

They don’t offer any free drinks, but maybe you can convince your friends to foot the bill. After all, you only turn 21 once!