Ahhhh, brunch. There's nothing quite like this meal.

Accidentally sleep in 'til 12pm but still want breakfast? Enjoy some brunch.

It's only 10am, but you're in the mood for veal parmesan?

The answer is brunch.

If you're looking for some great Pittsburgh brunch restaurants, look no further. 

The Porch

Located in Schenley Plaza, this is my go to brunch spot. While this eclectic restaurant is known for its delicious, homey dinners  that are reminiscent of Mom's cooking, the menu also has a wide array of delicious brunch items to choose from. From eggs Benedict to the classic fish and chips, The Porch has it all. This is a great place for college students and their parents during a family visit, a group of friends looking to unwind after a stressful week, or a family looking to spend some quality time together. It makes for a great place during the spring and summer, when the weather is nice, to enjoy your brunch outside on the actual porch. Ahhhh, now I know why it's called The Porch. 

Don't forget to try their fresh cinnamon rolls. They are out of this world.

Brunch is served every Saturday and Sunday from 10am to 3pm.

Pamela's Diner

Next on the list, we have the one and only, Pamela's Diner. Pamela's is a staple restaurant of Pittsburgh, with exactly 6 locations across the city. The menu has around 50 dishes to choose from, so your only worry may be picking between which to get. Pamela's is best known for their hotcakes which are cooked crepe-style. Oh, and they're to die for. The walls of the restaurant are adorned with every board game you most likely played as a kid, and the restaurant itself has a classic old-time feel that will make you feel nostalgic, which if you ask me, is the perfect emotion for brunch. 

Pamela's is open all 7 days of the week from 7:30am to 4pm.

B52

Following Pamela's is another one of the very best Pittsburgh brunch restaurants: B52 - a vegan eatery that serves Mediterranean-American fusion dishes. From tofu scrambles to buckwheat sourdough pancakes, this restaurant is serving scrumptious food not only for vegans, but also for people who enjoy delicious food. The expansive menu has a dish for everyone and is a great place to go to accommodate anyone's diet. Even if you're not vegan, there is absolutely something on this menu for you to enjoy! 

B52 is open Monday through Friday 8am to 9pm, Saturday 9am to 9pm, and Sunday 9am to 3pm. 

Bar Marco

Bar Marco is an upscale Italian restaurant located in the Strip District. It's a perfect brunch location for when you're in the mood to get a bit more dressed up and enjoy a lavish brunch to start your weekend off right. The restaurant serves fresh doughnuts, with your choosing of salted caramel or lemon curd. Also featured on the menu are orange buttermilk pancakes (YUM), smoked trout Benedict, spaghetti carbonara, and many other absolutely decadent dishes. Tiramisu french toast, cardamom and brown sugar bacon, and apple cinnamon pull-aparts are also definitely worth trying. Bar Marco has a chill, yet cozy vibe and the service is excellent. It is also a no gratuity restaurant, due to the prices on the menu. 

Brunch is available Saturday and Sunday 10am to 3pm. 

DiAnoia's Eatery

More Italian! This brunch menu is extremely unique and, not to mention, drool worthy. DiAnoia's is located on Penn Avenue and was voted one of Pittsburgh's "Best New Restaurants." The inside of the restaurant is very welcoming and has the perfect atmosphere for brunch. Stuffed cornetti (Lebanon bologna and fontina filled puff pastry) and nutella panzerotti (fried dough filled with nutella) are two of the items under the starters portion of the brunch menu. Some of the main dishes are steak Florentine, Italian french toast, and lemon ricotta pancakes. All of the dishes on the brunch menu are decadent and delectable and most have an Italian flare or twist.

Brunch at DiAnoia's is served Sundays from 10am to 2:30pm.

If you're not around to enjoy Pittsburgh brunch restaurants, check out some of the best brunch spots around the country!