Delivery is quintessential to college. Without delivery, college isn’t college. Without all the business these restaurants get from college students, delivery probably wouldn’t even exist. We need them, and they need us. It’s pretty simple (or at least, way simpler than your molecular bio homework or your awkward relationship with your ex).

Pittsburgh knows food, and Pitt knows delivery. Whether you’re on upper campus or in Towers, down in North O or on the other side of the boulevard, in the deep south (#soufoaklinfolyfe) or even out in Squirrel Hill or Shadyside, you know exactly where to call and exactly how long it’ll take for your food to get delivered.

Who needs math, anyways? GrubHub makes it easy to pay for delivery with a credit card, so you and your roommates don’t have to fight over your much needed quarters (hello, laundry) when tipping the delivery dude… Because some of us haven’t taken a math class since high school (like me).

We surveyed our fellow Pitt students and created this ultimate guide to ordering delivery on campus. Eat on, hungry Panthers, and #H2P.

Best Wings: Wings Over Pittsburgh

pitt

Photo courtesy of wingsover.com

Ever since our beloved Quaker Steak & Lube moved out on Forbes, we’ve been yearning for more waaaangs, because nothing makes drunk (or sober) kids happier than the thought of hot wings delivered straight to their doorstep. If you’re looking for wings, you’re looking for Wings Over.

#SpoonTip: They’re open until 3 am on Fridays and Saturdays. Party hard, Panthers.

Best Sandwiches: Campus Deli

pitt

Photo by Abby Wang

Campus Deli is an Oakland classic. The location is prime for all of those who live in South O, which guarantees fast deliveries. The entire place bleeds blue and gold, from the Cathedral of Learning painted on the wall to the names of the massive sandwiches (anyone in the mood to eat The Chancellor?).

#SpoonTip: Eat half now, save the other half to nurse your hangover in the morning. Also, their fries are greasy little lifesavers.

Best Chinese: Szechuan Express

Treating myself. #chinese #bringingbackthefoodpics

A photo posted by Claire Gallagher (@sarcasticfoodaddict) on

There’s no better feeling in this world than sitting on the couch in your underwear, popping off that styrofoam lid and going ham on your lo mein with a side of fried rice and egg rolls (carbs? what?). Some call it Sketchuan, but deep down we all know this place is the shit.

#SpoonTip: Pass on the chicken and stick to the beef. Plus, the soup and noodle bowls will last you fo’ dayz.

Best Mexican: Chipotle

pitt

Photo by Santina Renzi

It’s time to shout “Hallelujah” and thank the food gods for finally allowing Chipotle delivery to be a thing. Pitt is one of the lucky campuses on this great earth where students can order a food baby in a wrap (fondly known as a burrito) that will make its way to their hands in an hour or less. Hellzyeah.

#SpoonTip: Order a bowl and get a tortilla on the side. Beat dat system. Stick it to the man.

Best Pizza: Little Nippers II

pitt

Photo by Abby Wang

Yes, we have our beloved $6 dollar drunk pizza on Atwood for those nights when we find ourselves stumbling through Oakland, but when you’ve sobered up you know that cardboard-quality pizza isn’t the best. That’s where Little Nippers comes in. Lil Nips is the real stuff, for when you’ve graduated from the streets.

#SpoonTip: Carnivores, get a large pepperoni/sausage pie. You won’t regret it.

Best All-Around: Forbes Gyro

pitt

Photo by Abby Wang

For those nights when you want pizza but your SO wants falafel, Forbes Gyro has you covered. They’ve got salads, pitas, gyro wraps, kebabs, calzones, hoagies, pizza, ice cream—should I continue? This place is the ultimate delivery goal for anyone who considers themselves indecisive (or if you can’t get along with your roommates).

#SpoonTip: Order some of everything. Share with randos on the street. Make friends.

Fastest Delivery: Jimmy John’s

pitt

Photo by Jake Toth

Freaky fast isn’t an exaggeration. Every day when I’m walking to class I see at least one JJ’s worker on a bike, speeding down the streets while trying to avoid bowling over freshmen who don’t know enough to get out of their way. When you’re not in the mood for Campus Deli’s greasy goodness, order some Jimmy John’s for a quick feast.

#SpoonTip: Order BBQ chips. Put the chips in your sandwich. BOOM.