Just the pub’s slogan, “One good pint deserves another,” should tell you this place is a good time. Described by one customer as the closest thing to a real Irish pub you’ll get in the states, The Pint Pot Public House lives up to the legacy of its heritage. Owned and operated by the owners of the popular campus bar, The Webfoot, this restaurant-bar was truly a labor of love. Inspired by their Irish-Scottish heritage, the walls are lined with family heirlooms and sports memorabilia.

the pint pot

Photo by Savannah Carter

Enjoy a cigar (sold in the pub) as you taste any number of their strictly European beers or whiskeys. Soccer is the only sport on in this pub and there are even big comfy armchairs from which you can cheer on your favorite club.

the pint pot

Photo by Savannah Carter

Not 21? Don’t fret, the food is killer. Everything is locally sourced, from Long’s meats to the warm soda bread baked by Reality Kitchen. Now then, first things first: appetizers. Poutine should be a no brainer cause who can say no to french fries smothered in onion gravy with gooey melted cheese curds on top? Do I want to add duck confit, bangers (UK for sausage) or crumbled bacon? Um…yes, yes I do.

the pint pot

Photo by Savannah Carter

Want a little more variety? Try the charcuterie board: Irish cheese, cured meats, duck confit and house-made pickled veggies.

the pint pot

Photo by Savannah Carter

Now for the real meat and potatoes…literally. This pie is a special twist on the traditional shepherd’s pie, called Guinness pie. Lamb, veggies, potatoes, there’s all types of goodness baked into this beautiful dish.

the pint pot

Photo by Savannah Carter

Last but not least, The Pint Pot is going to be the place to go this St. Patrick’s Day! Tuesday the 17th there will be a block party from 12 pm to 1 am featuring promotions and tastings from Guinness, Old Speckled Hen Beer, Wexford Irish Ale, 2 Gingers Irish Whiskey and many more. Live bagpipes and other bands will keep you in the spirit all day.

the pint pot

Photo by Savannah Carter

The Eugene Emerald’s Sluggo will be making a guest appearance and other activities include face-painting and giveaways where you can score some Guinness swag. Poutine, corned beef and cabbage, pretzels and more will be served all day. Oh, and don’t forget the all important beer truck serving all Guinness taps. Check out all the info here.