The Macarons

The most wonderful surprise showed up in my mailbox last week and the timing could not have been better. I received a special delivery from Pastreez-Macarons that contained the most delectable macarons that I have ever tasted. As I was studying for my finals I devoured the whole box and enjoyed the flavors of decadent chocolate, light and airy rose, sweet and savory pistachio and to die for tiramisu. Those are just 4 of their over 40 flavors! Each one was more delicious than the next. Additionally they were incredibly fresh and tasted as if they had just been baked that day. I actually would like to consider myself some what of a macaron connoisseur and would have to say that the macarons from pastreez.com are the closest to traditional French macarons that I have ever tasted.

The Company

California based Pastreez is a macaron bakery that ships fresh to anywhere in the United States. Pastreez is owned by French chefs Yami and Anthony from le Cordon Bleu Paris. Both Yami and Anthony left all in France in 2017 to build Pastreez in the U.S. Starting with local farmer markets in Southern California, the company grew to be the "most authentic macarons in the US" today, according to Le Cordon Bleu pastry school. Pastreez’s macarons are handcrafted daily and taste fresh out of the oven upon delivery.

Thank You!

Thank you so much pastreez.com for the delicious box of macaroons. They were a decadent treat that I throughly enjoyed. I will definitely be ordering more, not only for myself but for my friends and family. The Macaron of the Month Club for just $19 pr month sounds pretty enticing too. They truly make the perfectly delicious gift and I loved receiving them. For easy online ordering go to pastreez.com