After 3 trash cans, a beer tower, and pitchers from earlier in the day, we can’t get enough of the quick and easy late night meals in Oxford. Of the 7 most popular food places uptown, 108 students give their feedback on which place for late night eats truly is the best.

So now that the students have spoken, we counted down to number one:

7. I Love Sushi

late night eats

Photo by Lauryn Lahr

I Love Sushi, although only a favorite of 2% of surveyed students, is a great way to get your late night sushi roll before going to bed. Open until 3 am, I Love Sushi will satisfy all of your California roll needs.

6. Doughby’s

late night eats

Photo by Lauryn Lahr

Need to sober up fast? 10% of students agree that Doughby’s calzones are the food for you. With dozens different of ingredient options like buffalo chicken, meatball, and broccoli cheddar all wrapped in warm bread, calzones are your late night go-to food.

5. Insomnia Cookies

late night eats

Photo by Lauryn Lahr

After a night out, Insomnia Cookies is definitely the move. 11% of surveyed students say Insomnia is hands down the best. If you don’t feel uneasy from drinking, order Insomnia and stuff yourself with fattening, gooey cookies. But if you are feelin’ a little nauseous, settling your stomach with chocolate is never a bad idea… (til tomorrow morning).

4. Jimmy John’s

late night eats

Photo by Abby Wang

With 14% saying it’s their favorite, Jimmy John’s is a staple for pretty much any situation. Since there are 25 different sandwich options, Jimmy John’s sandwiches are guaranteed to soak up your hangover ahead of time. Also, their “freaky fast” delivery comes in clutch when you’re trying to eat then PTFO.

3. Skipper’s Pub

late night eats

Photo by Lauryn Lahr

Skipper’s is another favorite for 17% of students in Oxford, as it’s filled with all the greasy bar food you can think of. Skip’s has waffle fries, burgers, and wings galore. What’s an extra couple thousand calories when you’ve already drank half your daily recommended intake with one trashcan?

2. Will’s Pizza

late night eats

Photo by Lauryn Lahr

21% of people agreed that Will’s Pizza was their favorite quick-delivery place. The simplest way to over-eat always starts with a pizza. Next time you head home from the bars, call Will’s to have them deliver a large any-topping pizza for only $16.99.

1. Bagel and Deli

late night eats

Photo by Lauryn Lahr

At the top of the list, 25% of students said Bagel and Deli was the place for their late-night munchies. Offering any kind of bagel you can think of, Bagel and Deli will satisfy all your drunken cravings. You may need to leave the bars early for this though, because they only deliver until midnight.