This Colorado-based company now has stores in 20 states, including Arizona, Kansas, Iowa, New Mexico. Check out this store directory to find the store closest to you. Read on to find out favorite vegan items at Natural Grocers! 

Banzos Crunchy Veggie Hummus Wrap 

Julia Fennell

This ready-to-eat wrap is perfect for an on-the-go meal — it doesn’t even require a fork! While on the pricer side ($3.59), it’s a great way to get some veggies in. This wrap consists of red peppers, cucumbers, carrots, alfalfa sprouts, lettuce, and hummus, in a spinach tortilla. We definitely recommend this wrap to anyone looking for a quick lunch. Just grab a piece of fruit and this wrap, and you're set for lunch! 

Califia Cold Brew Coffee with Almond Milk 

Julia Fennell

This dairy free cold brew coffee is a perfect afternoon pick me up! With a variety of flavors, including mocha noir and salted caramel (our personal favorite), there’s something for everyone! These cold brew coffees come in 10.5oz and 48oz. The 10.5oz salted caramel cold brew coffees have 120 calories per bottle and the mocha noir cold brew coffees have 110 calories per bottle.

#SpoonTip: the 10.5oz cold brew coffees are a great choice for your mid-class pick-me-up. 

Assorted Nuts 

Julia Fennell

This may seem like a futile thing to mention, as every grocery store has nuts, but Natural Grocers trail mixes can’t be topped. Our personal favorite is the Organic Snack Attack Mix, which includes roasted almonds, roasted peanuts, raisins, and vegan dark chocolate. While there are a lot of calories in this trail mix, we think you’ll agree it’s worth every one. The bags of unsalted cashews and unsalted almonds come at an affordable price and are great if you want to make your own trail mix.

#SpoonTip: many of the trail mixes aren’t vegan, so make sure to double check the ingredients! 

Vegan Puffs 

Julia Fennell

Like many college students, we are always looking for more snack ideas, and we think you'll make these puffs the perfect addition to your snack rotation. The Earth Balance Vegan Aged White Cheddar Puffs and the Hippeas Organic Vegan White Cheddar are some of our favorite brands, especially if you are looking to replicate a cheesy snack! While the Hippeas Puffs are on the pricier side, at $3.19 per bag, they are healthier than some other options. 

We hope you are as excited to try these vegan items as we are to eat them! Share your favorite vegan snacks with us on Instagram @Spoon_CC.