It can be hard to figure out where to find the best vegan desserts in New York City, but we certainly have our favorites. With options everywhere from the East Village to Brooklyn, you'll never have be too far from vegan desserts again. 

Confectionery!

Julia Fennell

The first stop you should make on your vegan dessert trip around the city is Confectionery! This entirely vegan chocolate shop and bakery is located in the East Village and has everything your vegan sweet tooth can imagine, from seasonal white chocolate Easter bunnies to skull-shaped chocolates for Halloween. It's hard to pick our favorite treat from Confectionery! but you can never go wrong with the homemade macarons or peanut caramel bar with nougat! 

#Spoontip: get the chocolate peanut butter cups! They are the perfect balance between sweet and salty and have the absolute right ratio of peanut butter to chocolate

Van Leeuwen Artisan Ice Cream

Julia Fennell

With locations across the city and country, it’s easy to find a Van Leeuwen Artisan Ice Cream shop near you. While this shop is not entirely vegan, there are enough vegan options for you to find a flavor you love.

A personal favorite is the vegan peanut butter chocolate chip, but the cookies and cream caramel swirl is a close second!

#Spoontip Van Leeuwen Artisan Ice Cream ships nationwide! 

Modern Love Brooklyn

Julia Fennell

Modern Love Brooklyn is an entirely vegan comfort food hotspot, located on Union Avenue in Brooklyn. While their brunch and dinner menu is glorious for any comfort food seeking vegan, the dessert menu is difficult to top.

The Death By Chocolate Cheesecake is delicious, but if you’re looking for a unique vegan treat, we recommend the Warm Honee Raspberry Bread Pudding, made with bee-free “honee” and a dairy-free dulce de leche!

#Spoontip if you stay for dinner, get the vegan mozzarella sticks!

We love vegan desserts as much as the next person, so make sure to tag us in all of your vegan dessert adventures!

Julia Fennell